• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Re: Waterfalls a New Journey... MD by Pat_Update # 219

Started by Pat, March 13, 2007, 01:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vester

Welcome back. Good to see you around.

Where did you sidewalks go ?!?

Pat

I know I am wondering the same thing myself??? I wonder if its cause of something I DL'ed knowing my luck lol

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

canyonjumper

Nice images Pat! Hope you get your sidewalks fixed ;D!

-Jordan :thumbsup:
I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.

tooheys

Hey Pat, maybe your sims just like to walk barefoot thru the grass  ::)

Great to see an update mate  :thumbsup:

Dave

bat

Nice two new pictures there! Great to see you back!
Looking forward to next pictures...

Pat

First: Im glad to be back in most of the action here and playing again woot!!!!

Second: Im back in CLASICS hehehehe!!! My next goal of course is to be MDHOF but hey only time will tell right? So anyways I want to thank you all for stopping by and welcoming me back, its soooo soooo very much appreciated and you know its great to know that I am loved here SC4D!!! 

I did find out what happened to my sidewalks and it was a mod I DL'ed from peg and it was a snow mod of all things lol but hey its corrected so in the next update that is in the works here to come they will be showing woohoo!!! Ooooh btw the SDOT has also figured out their interchange issue to soo stay tuned and who knows you might see some

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Jmouse

Welcome back, Pat! It will be great to see things getting back to normal. Just seeing Waterfalls back in the Classics is a welcome sight for lonesome eyes! ;)

Later...
Joan

Pat

ok lets see some farming of the area of Spartenburg....

So now thats it for this update and stay tuned for the next installment of Waterfalls!!!!

mrbisonm

Love those farms, good job there Pat. The variety of farmfields you have is amazing. Sorry for being a lurker so often, have to visit tooo many MD's to be able to comment everytime I drop by, but I'll keep an eye within reach. ;)

Fred

....Uploading the MFP 1.... (.........Finishing the MFP1)

canyonjumper

Nice farming pics, Pat! Very cool!

-Jordan :thumbsup:
I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.

kimcar

Hey buddy glad to see u back to your MD. Great update in farm fields are great done. Looking forward  :thumbsup:

ecoba

Glad to see Waterfalls back, Pat. The large variety of farm fields outside Spartenburg is really a marvel. The layout that the farms are in is really wonderful in my mind. There really is nothing like a great block of farms, something you have most definitely achieved!

Hope to see a new update soon, and I'm glad to see you back. Also, sorry for not commenting before.

Ethan

Jmouse

Those are some good-looking farms, Pat. I especially like the ones on unlevel ground. Even though I live near the Ozarks, we have a lot of flat land in this area. And our farmers aren't nearly as creative as you when it comes to fencing off their fields. So we end up with a whole bunch of boring rectangular shapes on boring flat land!

Good work on this update,
and I hope there will be many more to come... :)
Joan

Tomas Neto

mightygoose

my word pat how you have improved since i was last here. bravo sir
NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

Battlecat

Welcome back!  Very nice looking batch of farmland there!

bob56

Welcome back!! Love the farms and their triangular shape. Also love how the SF fields roll with the hills...

Glad to see this back and running

--Grif
You can call me Grif

--Currently out of the office, will resume SC4 7/19

cubby420

Excellent MD!  &apls

Your extensive exploration and learning process with PW has inspired me to give it a shot as well. The whole thing has seemed quite a headache to me, but if I can get anywhere near your skill with it (after much practice  ;)) the results will be well worth it. What type(s) of PW would you suggest to start? I have and frequently use many flora packs I see around rivers in your MD, but I would love to hear any hidden gems you use or think are must haves in conjunction with PW use. Thank you and sorry to hijack with questions, but I'm eager to pick your brain a bit.

Keep up the great work and I'm looking forward to more!

penguin007