• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

AK's Custom Content Showcase

Started by Alek King of SC4, January 24, 2007, 06:54:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

flame1396

Wow... that's quite the compliment.  ;D

You may be interested in the seasonal god mode tree controller I'm experimenting with... Not sure if its even possible at the moment though. And I believe only summer and fall would work. But it would still rock. So don't get your hopes up, but you'll be welcome to test it if I do succeed.

I don't know if I asked, but do you have a mod that ups rail capacity?
The most astounding and unique aspect of the human race is our fervent application of our ingenuity to kill each other, thus completely defying the near-universally proven fact that the ultimate goal of a member of a species is to ensure the survival of the species.

Krio

The blend to urban to suburban is great and region is looking  great too..but background (space) steals the colours or do you photoshop your pics a little? And the police helicopter on the stadium's parking lot was very nice "detail".

Owen Luby

Haven't checked out your stuff for a while.. but it's still the best! :satisfied:
I want SC4 back!!

glepet

AK, I just went through your MD and I have to say, well, what EVERYONE else is saying! What an amazing region you've developed. The urban sprawl, the rail system, and how it all integrates. My hats off to you!  &apls

dedgren

I can only add my voice to the chorus, Alek.  You make SC4 jump through hoops most folks can't even imagine.  It'd be great to see some more of your wonderful work.

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

Pat

Yuppers defintly awaiting anther Update here AK

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

flame1396

Congrats on the Classic designation....

I'm wondering where the updates are  ()what().... These are always my favorite!
The most astounding and unique aspect of the human race is our fervent application of our ingenuity to kill each other, thus completely defying the near-universally proven fact that the ultimate goal of a member of a species is to ensure the survival of the species.