• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Gotham City : Now Showing "Part II "The two face's of evil"

Started by derek_pearce, January 15, 2007, 04:46:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What are you looking forward too in this CJ

Two face
more joker
Bruce and tia relationship
Clayface (in part III)
Part IV (rebirth)
Darker storyline
more vareity in pictures

dedgren

Derek, I usually always spot one thing in an MD update that stands out for me.  The Statue of Liberty at the end of that formal park, especially with the enhanced shadows, is a stunner!.  I've got a few other observations- I'll get back to you with those.

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

derek_pearce

woot page 3 keep those comments comming  soon we will take a look at the Gotham Harbour
( currently under construction) , the Great area of bristol and the Archie goldwinn airport

Quote from: dedgren on February 07, 2007, 01:23:25 PM
  I've got a few other observations- I'll get back to you with those.

Im intrested to what those are david hope to hear from you soon
Signature comming soon

petercintn

Good work, Derek.  I like the pics but the story is the hook!
Carolina Tar Heels... National Champs again!

derek_pearce

thanks peter  there will be an update soon .
Signature comming soon

beskhu3epnm

Okay!,

Finally got around to checking this one out. I must say, I gotta add it to my "list of prominent MD's" here at SC4D. I won't get into too much details about that list, but dangit, you're on it!

The writing is very straightforward and serves the story very well. There wasn't one moment of confusion while I read it. Although the story has been told before, there is an icy cold feel to it. Awesome!

Also, I think it was menitoned already, but the atmosphere of the images is awesome. SMP's mod really suits gotham city, I gotta say.

Keep it up, I'm ready for "The Joker!"

http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?board=79.0
New Horizons Productions Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio dedgren ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite M4346 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Eddie

Hey...I'm making a Gotham City myself...Don't worry ours will be completely different.

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/6156/gothamcitymk8.jpg

By the way, this is a nice, fun CJ to read. Pretty enjoyable, has some excellent images.

derek_pearce

:thumbsup: Personal replies  :thumbsup:

thundercrack83: hey welcome back i see you seen the movie my story is based on lol  :thumbsup:

Bat: great to see you back bat glad you liked  it

cameron1991: hey cameron thanx for popping by

dioangel : welcome back linda always a pleaseure to see you in gotham

dedgren : Im intrested to what those are david hope to hear from you soon

petercintn : yes the story is awsome so keep reading it lol

beskhu3epnm: why thanks  ;D this is my first cj that has made it to page 3 woot

Eddie : nice version of gotham eddie i love it andi wish you the best of luck  :thumbsup: hey can u send me the mapi might redo gotham lik that in a few years

Signature comming soon

GMT

wow... gotham city...
now that's hot  &hlp

... really, it is. I swear.

derek_pearce

there will be an update soon i promise Thank you for your support  :thumbsup: see the new poll comming with the update it will help influence  how the city journal will continue please vote honestly.
Signature comming soon

Archangel

Tis about itme someone did Gotham City!!! Great job! Interesting, nice pics (i like the shadows)

derek_pearce

"$Deal"$ Update 4   "$Deal"$

Gotham's Industries

Manufacturing remains the single largest area of the non-service economy in Gotham City, although the decommissioning of the Tricorner Naval Yards in 1975 was a severe blow. U.S. Steel, Gotham Steel, Wayne Steel and the Stockton Metalworks continue relatively strongly, their proximity to other Eastern Seaboard cities helping them weather the economic changes that ruined the Pennsylvania steel mills.

Most of the aerospace work takes place just outside the city limits, to the north in Sommerset. LexCorp Aviation continues to be a leader, along with Ferris and Wayne Aerospace. Oceanic shipping provides most of the shipping traffic of Gotham City, although the Gotham Railworks continues to move a great deal of cargo through the switching lines. The usual smattering of air cargo companies also exist.

The leader in high technology firms in Gotham City is WayneTech, with the national high technology firms S.T.A.R.Labs and LexCorp coming a close second. Biotechnology and drug research is conducted at Drake Medical and Cornelius-Krieg as well.

Archie Goldwinn International Airport

In 1978 Archie goldwinn came to Gotham city , his dream was to build a large scale airport costing over $10 000 000 . His design consisted of one large terminal with 2 wings , and construction began in 1979 years later construction was halted as Archie passed away . Harold goldwinn , Archies son seemed content with finishing his father's legacy thus the airport was named after Archie Goldwinn Today the airport is owned by Wayne areospace.

Gotham Harbor

The largest and most official harbour of gotham is located in east gotham and services the entire city and over 34 others , over 60 million tons of cargo goes threw it a  day . This area of town is called Toxic acres due to the large amount of industry there .

The plastic surgeon stood over his patient overlooking the the bandages that covered  the patients face "well now Mr napier lets see how we did " he said as he began to unwrap the bandages. "oh my " he gasped at the face when it was revealed . Jack held out his hand "mirror " he said the doctor grabbed a mirrior off his table and handed it to jack , as he looked into the mirror jack began to laugh " HA HA HA " then he smashed the mirror "thats the best you can do" he said to the doctor as he graped his collar . The doctor showed jack the tools he had and jack began to laugh more he then got out of the chair and left .

Carl grissiom sat in his desk with the paper , and there on the front page in big bold letters it said JACK NAPIER MURDERED BY THE BATMAN   grissiom laughed "yes that moron is dead "  and at that moment the door opened and in came a dark figure . Grissiom got up and looked "Marty is that you" he said  the figure shook his head and as he walked a little closer he said no grissiom its me your old buddy ,  grissiom looked a jack with hate in his eyes "your supposed to be dead " jack reached in his pocket "jack is dead my friend" he said pulling out a revolver then he took 11 shots  and after that he stepped into the light showing grissiom his face " but you can call me joker"  he finished then he sat down at the desk and grabed the paper  . . . .

Please download this item to hear the last line of this chapter

http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/3/5/855432/Movie%20Quotes%20-%20Batman%20-%20Jack%20Nicholson%20As%20The%20Joker.mp3

Quick Note

Due to a vacation on the march break i will not be updating for a while i see however some pictures are not working and i am srry i will try to fix this befour i leave thank you

Thank you and we hope to see you back soon

Signature comming soon

bat

Great update and nice picture(s)! :thumbsup:

petercintn

That put a smile on my face.  I'd forgotten that line from the movie.
Carolina Tar Heels... National Champs again!

derek_pearce

Replieing to the comments

Wow it looks as if my city journal is dieing well i thank the 2 people who commented

Bat : Glad you liked the update srry bout the missing pics ill get them fixed soon

petercintn : Glade i could remind you i think thats the first time a sound clip has been used in a cj befour .

Now as a bit of advertisement im proud to announce Heath Ledger from such films as Brokback mountain and a knights tale will be playing the joker in Batman II the dark knight heres a preview

i hope to see more comments soon
Signature comming soon

HabLeUrG

I think this is my first comment on this MD, and everything is well done, you care about the details, I love your region map too, the industrial area (very unique) no words to describe that beautiful airport, this just awesome! keep it up!  :thumbsup:

About the new batman movie...  :o didn't know about it, I liked the BAtman returns movie, and its really cool, hope to see how this new movie turns out  ;D

For the votes not sure... I dunno any of those mayors  ::), so will vote the mayor who have your nick and for most of the votes  $%Grinno$%

Badsim

Hi derek ,

I should send you AntiGone , you will send me back with an airport deserving this name ! ;D
Can't say anything about the harbor , pictures don't work ..... ()sad()

I hope you'll appear here more often . ()what()

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

Pat

Derek i know this is my first time around in GC but dang i sure do love it keep up the
hard work and have fun on vacation - pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Heinz

hello. first time around here. hoping to see more. i'm riveted to your story telling. its a good refresher for summer 2008 LOL. would love to see more. maybe have a shot at making BATMAN's fleet of vehicles? a Batman Automata pack would be a smash hit, i think. lol. hope your crime rate is sky high... so that we see the black knight more often.!!

derek_pearce

:thumbsup: im looking into making a batman and gotham automata pack under the SCUBS name any help is appricated  , part I of this city journal is almost at an end but dont worry part II is comming there will be 2 more part I updates then part II will start and just so you guys know part II is called The Two Faces Of Evil . . . . . .
Signature comming soon

Heinz

this doesnt count as a double post, i hope. if it does, i'm sorry. just couldn't wait for others to reply before i posted this. i'm holding my breath for the Two Faces Of Evil, my man.

*flips a coin  :P