• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

The Neo Byzantinian Empire of Stropon

Started by Strechnitz, April 11, 2007, 12:09:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Strechnitz

Hello all, In the last general update I left you with the death of Augustus Heraclius just after founding the New Byzantinian Empire of Stropon. His untimely death left the fledgling Empire in uncertainty. There was no immediate heir to the throne and nothing regarding succession was provided. After the burial, the highest ranking Nobles. The twelve High Families convened in on Citadel hill in New Strechen Castle to decide the matter. They formed a regency council to rule the new lands united until matters were settled. Take into account that the old Byzantine Empire knew no hereditary succession per se. Just like ancient Rome, the Emperor was chosen by the army by lifting him up on a shield. Afterwards senate and populace ratify that decision.

The burial of Augustus Heraclius in the Church of Holy Wisdom

Because Stropon was conquered with a mercenary army and not by loyal legions coming from the governed lands like it was in the old Empire and Rome. The Nobles did not want to give the army any say in this matter. All of the 12 high families wanted the throne for themselves but none had the prestige or the overweight to seize the throne single handedly.  Now, brute warlords would perhaps not waste any time to assassinate his opponents. But these nobles did what Byzantine bureaucrats knew best. negotiate and barter until everyone was pleased with the compromise reached. No matter how bridle the manifest may be. Eventually they decided  to split up the empire into 12 provinces. Every family (whose head would be called Prince Elector from now on) got a province to govern as governors. Strechnitz would become a separate district unattached to any province or clan. The emperor would be chosen from one of the Prince Electors by the Electors themselves. Their choice would be declared as God's will.

Only the firstborn legitimate child, male or female, of the emperor would have the chance to inherit the Imperial Crown and the burdens of government attached to it. If the firstborn died, for whatever reason the line would stop. Also if the firstborn was a girl, she could become Empress and marry a Prince Consort. But their Children had no right to succeed. With her the dynasty would end as well. After the death of that emperor, the members of the Imperial family had to go back to their province and The Electors would convene to choose the next emperor. The family who just lost the crown would not participate in that election and had to wait until the next election to be abe to participate and cast a vote.

If a family was graced with the honour to step up to the Imperial Throne They would relinquish their Principality. That would befall to the closest related bloodline who would be promoted from count or Duke of the realm to Prince Elector. Their County or Duchy which is part of the Province would come free to befall to their closest lower ranking Noble bloodline, et cetera, et cetera. So the death of an Emperor would cause a lot of grief and mourning throughout the Empire but also instigate a lot of interest, hope and expectations for the higher and the lower nobility. Who would play an entire "chess game" of changing honours, titles and jobs within the imperial Hierarchy.

In the course of twenty years for example. A mere baron in a drafty caste surrounded by a hamlet full of serves could have risen after two regime changes to a Duchy which controlled  4 towns 20 villages and generated some serious income from his domains. And within 40 years to have his son sit on the guilded imperial throne. Aristocracy however is defined by it's closed nature. It is easier for a highborn family to go extinct than for hardworking bureaucrats to be ennobled by the emperor for their enumerate services to the good of the Empire.
So to enhance the chances on promotion for the nobility made it necessary to relate ones family to as many high born houses as possible.

So the intermarrying within Noble families made the "chess game" for the Prelates responsible for the lists of rank which had to be closely watched and carefully kept up to date a Tantalus Torture or at best a Daedalus Knot. (Any mistakes and the bypassed family could instigate unrest or worse engage plots to over through the ruling Dynasty or the unjustly privileged family.) It goes without saying that the High Court for Rank & Hereditary disputes became a very powerful and important yet not impartial office within the Empire

Victor Otto I the successor of Augustus Heraclius

The Emperor possessed the "Imperium" which embodies the ultimate power to rule the people and lead the army. But his powers weren't unlimited. He could not pass law to change the Succession Laws. He would forfeit his life and probably spend his last years blinded in some remote monastery, like was the fait for many Emperors in the good old days in Constantinople.

The emperor made up the agenda which the government which he presides, should follow and set up laws to be made. He was helped by his ministers who would gather the Info needed. And help setting up the bills of law.

The ministers would address the 144 representatives in the House of Representatives with the new Bills the Emperor wanted to have passed. The representatives who did not represent the people but merely the Upper middle classes as well as the upper classes which had not the honor of being ennobled would discuss them and add or amend them. They could not veto them.

Then The Minister or Ministers responsible would take the bill to the House of Peers. 144 members of the realms nobility, not governing directly as provincial governor or city/region Regent' plus 36 bishops would also take place (can you see the significance of the number 12 in stropon?) would sit in the 'House of Peers'.  The Peers would discuss the bill and its alterations and put the bill to a vote. If passed with a majority.

The bill would return to the citadel to be ratified by the Emperor. Unless the Emperor could not agree with the alterations. In that case he would return the bill with a motion of compromise to the House of representatives. And start it all over again. If  no agreement could be reached after three rounds the Emperor could either accept or pass the bill by decree. The new bill became law and was announced in the realm. After it was made public from the Rostrum standing opposite the obelisk on the Square of Augustus Heraclius the Great to the people of Strechnitz.

1.   The Palace of the House of Peers.
2.   The Palace of Justice and Supreme Court.
3.   The Palace of the house of Representatives
4.   The Rostrum
5.   The Cabinets of the Ministers

The Peers are appointed by the Emperor for the duration of their natural lives or dismissal by the Emperor. 12 out of each Princely Province, plus 3 bishops out of every Princely Province. The representives are put forward by their fellows in an ellection where only the classes who posses there own house, and pay a certain minimum amount of taxes have the right to vote or be candidates. They are chosen for the duration of 5 years and can be re-elected if they are permitted to do so by the Princeelector of their province. So being agreeable to them was the safe way of a long political career.:) The ministers also reffered to as the Crown Council were appointed and dismised by the Emperor to his liking. He could form a council of priests, or nobles, officers, technocrats or whatever. The honour and salaries attached to ministerial posts could befall anyone. So a Crown Council made up of drinkingbuddies of the emperor would be a scurge for the country but have the same power as a Crown Council made of technocrats.

So that's Stroponion Politics for ya. a small Old boys network bridled with favorism and dubious alliances keeping all the power in their own little oligarchy I hope you have enjoyed it. For in the next update we'll go into the ountryside of Stropon.(bring sturdy walking shoes with you!)

Strech.

kwakelaar

Nicely detailed and quite realistic sounding history lesson on the matters of government in Stropon.
I recognize elements from different countries and still it seems to be a unique system you have come up with.
I like the way you have illustrated your MD so far, not so easy to find images that fit.

M4346

Wooohooo!!! Definitely interesting, and fun to read all round! :P

I loved the detailed exposition of the history and the government, and it is a pity to see it finished off, for now at least, I hope.

Looking forward to that countryside expedition! *Breaks into song: "My bags are packed, I'm ready to go..."* Not quite fitting, I know, but hey it just bubbled out! :D

Good luck!

-M-
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

thundercrack83

Very interesting reading again, there, my friend! I'll be looking forward to going to the countryside!

Emperor Stormont

Loving the history aspect of this MD and I have my boots ready for what I believe will be a fantastic walk in the country.  :D

The Imperial Atlantean Empire MD <-- click to view
A new Beginning
Trixie Nominated CJ
2007 & 2008

Flipside

Anyone with a passion for history is a friend of mine.  ;D

This is a great MD. I hope it's as much fun for you to make as it is for us to peruse.  :thumbsup:

Strechnitz

Time for some replies.

kwakelaar Thank you very much for your nice words Kwakelaar. I do try my best to make the fiction sound "believable" I use history as a starting point and twist it into my imagination :-\...or the other way round ()what()
It is hard to find the right pics sometimes. I do have an enormous collection in my bookcases but I have no Scanner:( so I have become quite handy with perusing the web for the right stuff.(for a noob)

M4346 Thank you Marius:). Oh but it is not finished of. This type of government can't be maintained in the 20th century. not unles you're a totalitarian Regime. And Stropon is not. Soon You'll meet the Current Emperor and that's in my opinion the best moment to elaborate on the present day situation. The people have more power now. When you bring the bags I'll bring the sandwiches.

thundercrack83 Thank you, I'm glad you liked it:) Hopefully I'll have time tomorow to put the next update on the web. The pics are ready, the text also. but in 4 hours I need to have finished a paper or'my grades wil suffer some serious consequences :-[

belfastuniguy Great!  Well, it will certanly be hilly. The banner on page one will give you a clue, for those pics come from the very same town we'll be exploring :)

Flipside Why thank you Flipside. I guess this means we are friends now:) I follow the same adagium.

And I'm really glad you like the MD, My worry is actually tha I hope it's as much fun for you all to peruse through this thread as It is for me to make. :D I simply love it. I actualy have to slow myself a bit down, or the texts alone would be three times as long...which could have some detrimental effect on the quality of reading.

So, Thank you all for commenting. I'll be back soon for the tour to the pituresque town of Burg Posernitz.

Strech.

Badsim

Hi Strechnitz ,

My first intervention here , surely not the last ... interesting vision and evolution of an historical city and great use of illustrations , I enjoy the city planning , the citadel and particularly all these plazas with complex flowerbeds .(I noticed they're your own stuff ... :thumbsup:)
The apparition of roads in the citadel in 1920 and others visible evolutions are really amazing ...  ::) 

Waiting impatiently for updates to come ....  &apls

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

Strechnitz

Hello and a good morning to you all.

My name is Christine Blancmanger, senior manager diplomatic-relations. I am your liaison from the Imperial Bureau of Tourism. I will guide you on this trip through the Empire and show you some of the loveliest spots in the land. The Imperial government understands the importance to show our lovely country to you as representatives of your governments. Isn't that lovely?

If you have placed your entire luggage in the care of my assistant Myra, please follow me to the motorcade. Here you have the seating plan I'll sit in the first vehicle. And we'll stay in contact via the Intercom through which I will tell you all the details. If there are any questions....Don't hesitate to ask. No? That's lovely. Please take your seats ladies and gentlemen. We'll set of to Burg Posernitz and Arrive there in time for lunch. BTW why are you all wearing sturdy shoes?

Okidoki, here we go.

Hello Diplomatic guests, we are now entering the Posernitz valley. Lunch is just around the corner. What fo you say Myra? What? Huh? What? Not now. I'm talking to the guests

To your left and right you see the farmland on the fertile valley floor. We now pass the Saint Ursula chapel. Which is dedicated to erm? Some local saint....lovely.

A gushing waterfall, very feng shui is it not? Just lovely.

To our right we see Glaringer Haus. This coincidentally is the summer retreat of the Lord High Chancelor Frits Clauwenbach. Our prime minister. This is where he can get some rest from the heavy burdens of government. Shal we ring the bell? Hahaha oh Lovely. The manor house dates from mid 1300s and used to be the estate of the Bishop.

Now we move up the hill on which Burg Posernitz is built. To our left halfway the hill is the Baronial manor, residence of Georg Clauwenbach, Baron of Posernitz which is the elder brother of the Lord High Chancelor. Built in the Early 18th century it has a nice collection of paintings. Further on to Burg Posernitz. Yeah, lovely.

We now enter lower Burg Posernitz through the Market gate. Up and until 1730 this part of town only had the golden domed Guild hall from 1702. The terrain was primarily used for market days and grazing cattle. But the growing population demanded more housing. So the meadow filled up. The Church was built in 1879.

We enter upper Posernitz through the Bull gate. Named so after the headstone with the relief of a prancing Bull. Which was the emblem of the feudal lord of Posernitz before the war of reclamation. 

To your left we see the statue of Emperor Victor Otto and to our right City Hall  which was built in... When was it built myra? Oh yeah, 1643. isn't that lovely?

Ok, now we pass the market square and the Saint Gideon Church dedicated to the local martyr who lived on a nearby hilltop. After lunch we'll have half an hour to visit the wonderful interior.

Ah, I'm famished. The castle was built around 1204 and has hardly changed ever since. Our lunch will be served in the great hall after lunch we have half an hour. The castlesquare is our rendevouspoint. Well lovely.

Is every body out of the cars? Please ladies and gentlemen follow me to the steps. A delicious meal awaits us.

Welcome back my dear guests, how was the church? Yeah wonderful. And all the tummies are full? Oh lovely. Is everybody here Myra?...Great! well we are moving again. First we go to the other side of the town. As soon as we passed through the gate we'll have entered the cemetery. The ruins belong to the old medieval leper hospital. Where monks took care of the lepers. Usually lepers in the middle ages were given a bell and cast out of society.   When in the 14th century the global plague hit this region the people of Burg Posernitz got afraid that the lepers could be the cause and set the building on fire in 1348. Terrible isn't it? Well the penitence for this atrocity was that the fire spread and destroyed most of Burg Posernitz as well. Okidoki, back to happier venues

Now are driving over the Saint Gideon dam which provides for all the electricity in the region.

Here we see Bur Posernitzer Bahnhof. The train station and the industrial zone

Now we are climbing the Sankt Gideon Gipfel. On its top Saint Gideon lived his life of seclusion. He built his own chapel on top of the highest hill around and is said to have performed several miracles.

Later a monastery dedicated to him was built underneath the small chapel. Right, please step out of the vehicle. We'll make a visit to the chapel and the monastery we'll have an hour. 'Myra will hand out brochures with all interesting information about the sites. After this visit we'll return to Burg Posernitz for dinner and sleep in the castle. Please enjoy your stay.

Hope you enjoyed it,

Strech.

Emperor Stormont

Well that was a wonderful day trip indeed. The champagne went down a treat and lunch was fabulous as was this update infact stunning  :thumbsup:

The Imperial Atlantean Empire MD <-- click to view
A new Beginning
Trixie Nominated CJ
2007 & 2008

thundercrack83

Another wonderful update, thanks to Ms. Blancmanger! The Posernitz Valley looks beautiful, I love the farms! Keep up the good work!

M4346

Great tour there! Lovely! :P

Good thing I did pack those hiking boots... :D

I wonder what the Empire of Stropon will treat us to next...  ;)
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Badsim

$%Grinno$% , I enjoyed the tour , even if I think I wouldn't have endured one "Lovely" more from Catherine ...  ()flamdev() ... surely , with time , the most funny souvenir ... ;D

Excellent work with this difficult relief and this castle walls set . :thumbsup:

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

kwakelaar

I am sure the intercom can be fixed %%Order?/

This was a very nice update and not only because of the Castle set, but I think the way you have made the city behind the walls is very good. Mostly smaller and older looking bats, just what one would expect from a town like this.

Strechnitz

Thank you for all your comments, time for some replies.

Badsim
Quote from: Badsim on April 27, 2007, 02:24:48 PM
interesting vision and evolution of an historical city and great use of illustrations , I enjoy the city planning , the citadel and particularly all these plazas with complex flowerbeds. The apparition of roads in the citadel in 1920 and others visible evolutions are really amazing ...  ::)
Wow, Thank you Badsim. I really apreciate your comment. As I do all comments. The flowerbeds are part of a "set" I've made for the imperial residences (there are 4 one down 3 to go ;) ) they are just lots, but I think they capture the feel of renaissance and baroque gardens. If there are requests for it I could release them.

I'm afraid you'll have to endure some more "lovely's" from Christine (6) I just had to give her an anoying trait.

belfastuniguy I'm glad that the champagne went down well  :) And that the lunch was to your liking. There will be more to come. Stropon enjoys good meals...and updates ofcourse.

thundercrack83 Thank you, I'm glad you liked it. Well miss Blancmanger is a very dear member of the Imperial Bureau for Tourism. Not that she has any diplomatic or managerial skills. She just happen to belong to a well connected family. A must have in a state run by nepotism :D

M4346 I'm glad you enjoyed it too. isn't that just lovely :D Well, Stropon has more in store for you all. But that won't be for the next few days i'm afraid. perhaps wednesday or thursday.

kwakelaar Ah no problem Kwakelaar. Christine will have her trusted sidekick Myra look after it and fix the intercom so you won't have to miss anything ;D isn't that just lovely? (oh dear God, now I start using that expression myself :o) I tend to enjoy the older and W2W bats more than most modern ones. not that they are no good. there are superb ones amongst them. But Stropon, despites it's splendor has some backward traits.(it can't be all perfect, that would be no fun at all, now would it?

That is it for now. I hope to find time soon for the next update.

Take care,

Strech.

sebes

Great update, the atmostphere in your towns behind the walls is very lovely, the tour was a pleasure  &apls
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

Strechnitz

Hello, In this third History Update We will meet his Imperial Majesty Emperor Jerome Victor IV Current Monarch of Stropon, and learn how the 20th century changed the Empire and the way it changed foreign politics.

But First it gives me great pleasure to present his Holy Imperial Majesty, Emperor of Stropon. Commander in Chief of the Stroponian Military. Protector of the grave of Saint Simeon. Defender of the Faith. King of Quitaniana. King of Nargoon. Et cetera, et cetera. Jerome Victor IV.  For your sake I've only added the most important titles and honors, for the list goes on and on. very tiresome really. :D This pic shows the beloved leader while returning from his Inspection Visit to the Viceroyalty of Quitaniana in America.

His Holy Imperial Majesty at the age of 16 portrayed in a rather archaic style at his assencion to the Throne in 1945. The painting shows nothing of all the modern changes that the first half of the 20th century has brought. And there is an important reason for that. One which I will now explain.

The battlefields of the great War (1914-1918)

When in 1914 the majority of the Royal courts, governments and diplomats in Europe were enjoying there holidays at the watering hoses of the well to do like Cannes, Biaritz, and the likes. The Crown prince Franz Ferdinand of Austria was shot. This led to a maelstrom of events dragging Europe and the rest of the world into the First World war. killing and traumatizing millions and millions of people. The first global war bringing even colonial soldiers in their native uniforms from Asia and Africa to the muddy battlefields of Europe.

Stropon had played no role in the arms race of the years before where the great empires ever increased their armies to outshine the others. Stropon is not a pacifist nation. It is proud of her army. Yet it hardly has a won battle in its history books. Therefore it has used diplomacy, gifts and sermons to wiggle itself out of every hazard. Most soldiers have done nothing more than training and parading once they go into retirement. A field marshal once quoted. "If there are any heroes in Stropon, they die before birth. For a general surviving military service without a premature heart attack caused by the endless luncheons and dinner parties is enough to be branded a hero and being commemorated by a statue in Strechnitz!"

As the war began there were two sides. England, Russia, France and their allies on one side, and Germany, Austria Hungary and the Ottoman Empire and their allies on the other. Stropon then Led by Emperor Jerome Victor II Found itself as one of the last Neutral States in between Austria Hungary and the Ottoman Empire. Unprepared for war, and hardly as well stocked with modern weapons and technologies as the major Empires at that time. It tried every possible diplomatic angle to remain neutral. Nevertheless it had to choose sides. Being destroyed by the Ottomans once. It could not accept the idea to take up arms against the Ottomans and being annihilated once again. Therefore Stropon entered the war on the side of  the Axis Powers. The Holy Byzantinian Emperor fighting alongside it's greatest former enemies. The Holy Roman Emperor ( Austria) and the Sultan (the Ottomans). Isn't life ironic?

Wounded Stroponian Soldiers in a hospital.

It surely is. The end of the story is that the Stroponian army divisions were wiped out and Stropon was humiliated to the very core. When in 1918 the peace of Versailles was signed Emperor Jerome Victor II lay ill and dying in Kayserbürgen palace. The government and the people across the empire were in shock. The fear of losing in battle. The fear of being mauled over by foreign armies, to be wiped out. Sits in the sub conscience of every Stroponese man and woman. They like to sit still in a corner hoping that the danger will go away on its own. This psychological situation was the result of roughly 500 years in the Byzantine empire where defeat after defeat of the imperial armies resulted in little chunks of the empire to be given away to insubordinate tribes never to be reclaimed. Why couldn't the legions win from rebel scum? Ever? Until finally they lost their last stand in 1453. They learned not to trust themselves in battle. Do whatever you like, but don't fight!

This attitude has been the core of politics from 1472 until 1872 The  victories over the indigenous armies of Quitaniana and Nargoon restored some faith in their own ability. Wich grew into some kind of suppression of the defeatist attitude. The Great War however proved in the eyes of the Stroponian that their faith in their own power was a lie. Not to be trusted. The defeat scarred the souls. In the Halls of government the same attitude got hold of those in power. Finally it led to the aforementioned "Doctrine of Autocracy" This doctrine simply states that Stropn will mind it's own business. It will not  mingle in anyones affairs, and it won't allow any other state to interfere with Stroponian matters. Jerome Victor III succeeded his father in 1920. He was a firm believer that the Doctrine of Autocracy was the right course for the Empire to follow. While his order to demolish the gardens of the citadel were executed. His government made sure that Stropon receded out of every treaty and alliance it had with any other country. Total isolationism not even diplomatic contact with former age old allies.

Lord Chancellor of the realm, Streifenbach addresses the League of nations.

The picture above shows the Prime minister of Emperor Jerome Victor III addressing the league of nations. The league of nations in some ways the predecessor of th UN was an attempt to prevent such a thing as the Great War from ever happening again. Although the Imperial government applauded it's goal. Stropon would refrain from entering it. It would not ever be bound again to an alliance which could drag Stropon back to the battlefield. The league of nations did not become a success. Although that had nothing to do with Stropon refusing to become a member. Finally The world was dipped once again in a Global war when WW2 started in 1940. The imperial government felt strengthened in the Doctrine of Autocracy. And it was thanks to some diplomatic wizardry that it was not dragged into the war. It remained neutral and did not partake in the war. One cannot accuse Stropon from being courageous, and it is a wonder that Hitler did not invade a country so ripe for the picking. In 1945 Jerome Victor the Fourth Succeeded his father on the Throne of Stropon. Days after piece was signed and a battered Europe slowly started to rebuilt itself. There finaly Stropon came out of her shell and contributed billions to the Marshall plan to help the countries devastated through war to rebuild themselves and heal the wounds. If International Politics saw this as a sign that Stropon opened up to the world it was sadly mistaken. Stropon government focused itself entirely on domestic matters and seemed to forget the outside world once again.

Lord Chancellor of the realm Bleichenbach addressing the UN.

When the UN was formed and many countries participated because this time everybody had to make sure that a global war must never happen again. Stropon was asked to join. But the answer was NO. Stropon send her Prime minister like it had done to the League of Nations in the interbellum. He even gave the same speech as Steifenbach had done, and left the building. The message was clear enough. Stropon wanted to be left alone. Nothing more and nothing less.

But be not to hasty branding Stropon as a country of cowards. There is a wind of change blowing through the Stroponian Valleys. The old Emperor doesn't want to give in but many now think that the Doctrine of Autocracy has cooped up the country long enough. It is time to take of those chains and open the country to the world.

Two movements are visible within the Imperial government even, that aim to open the borders, establish diplomatic contacts with other states and joining relevant and useful treaties. One movement is lead by the Current Lord High Chancellor Fritz Clauwenbach. The Claws is how they are called. They want to be selective and take only part in treaties and alliances which are beneficial to Stropon as well as enhance cooperation and mutual understanding world wide. While serving Stropons interest as best as possible.

Lord High Chancellor of the realm Fritz Clauwenbach

While The Lord High Treasurer Maxim Paufenfels is the leader of the faction called the Paws. He is more extreme in his views and believes firmly that Stropon should never be the junior party to any alliance.  That every country should acknowledge that Stropon is Superior before both countries can partake in diplomatic discourse and negotiations. Furthermore he claims that Stropon should never sign treaties that would limit Stropon on weapons or weapon technologies. For he sees the necessity of a strong Stroponian army. So the defeatist legacy of history can be thrown of once and for all.

Lord High Treasurer of the realm, Maxim Paufenfels.

The emperor is old and week and looses the control somewhat. Thus these mouvents can arise even within his own administration. Analysts hope for the best for they can't predict the outcome on this issue. If the emperor dies, he dies without an heir and The Prince Electors must convene to choose which of them will take on the burdens of the crown and become Emperor. Only then it is possible to tell which faction will become dominant and deciding for the future of Stropon. The Claws, or the Paws. Only time will tell I'm afraid.

Well this was the third History update bringing you to this day. I hope you liked it. next on schedule is a new Grand Tour update where another part of the Empire is shown. Take care.

Strech.

Russell

This is indeed an impressive MD. Almost overwhelming. And very inspirational. &apls

dedgren

Strechnitz, congrats!  Old Europe doesn't get any better than this...
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax