• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Welcome to Sim City 4 Devotion !!!

Started by jeronij, December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bat

Congrats on having 100th members, jeronij!!!!

pica

&apls &apls &apls &apls &apls
Congratulations

How long will it take to go to 200  :D

Alfred.Jones

@Pica

32.3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333 days

(If we keep getting members at the same rate ;))

Sim City 4 Devotion

jeronij

Hello to the +100 members  :thumbsup: !!!

Well, thanks to all for the pleasant feedback. The site will reach 200 members when the moment arrives  ;) :D
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

Owen Luby

Hello!

Thanks Jeronij for opening this website! I'll be round here a lot these next couple of weeks!

&hlp

Merry Christmas everyone!
I want SC4 back!!

emilin

Hello and thank you for opening this site!

The custom content alone is worth the trouble of registering. And from what I've seen from browsing around the atmosphere is excellent too. I will try my best not to lurk to much and contribute to the good spirit around here.

BlackwaterEmil's inn
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Rayden

Ahora ya lo entiendo todo. Your suddenly disappearing and lack of time at ST. I can't say I disagree with you or support your idea. Well done again. You keep surprising me all the time.  :thumbsup:

To everyone, hi, it's good to be here.

Merry Xmas / Feliz Navidad

jeronij

Hola amigo, nice to see you here  ;) !!!, Well, I think everybody needs a change sometimes  ;D
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Mallorca My Mayor Diary

bat

Alfred.Jones

Congratulations Jeronij! 125 Members is something to be proud of ;)

Sim City 4 Devotion

bat

jeronij

Hi bat and alfred  ;) , thanks for your feedback  :thumbsup: .

But maybe we should leave this topic for its original purpose, dont you think  ;)? , and you could open another for the "members counter hits" or something similar  :D !!!

Mallorca My Mayor Diary

threestooges

This looks like it will be a great site (if it is not there already... I still need some time to look around). Congratulations on a project well done. I'm surprised it took me so long to find.

jacqulina

Gaston

Well I'm not sure if this is the right place but I'll post it here and hope for a response.   I see the link to the exchange on the main page but, everytime I attempt to go there it tells me I need a log in.     It doesn't ask for a log in, or give me a place to do so.    It just says I need one.   Being I am logged in , I'm not sure what it is looking for.     So far that is the only thing I have had trouble with. ???

---Gaston
白龍

They say that the memory is the second thing that goes....
...dang , I wish I could remember the first.
WooHoo made Councilman - 05 FEB 07 Yipee made Mayor - 13 MAR 07 Hip Hip Hooray made Governor - 04 AUG 07 Rock On made Senator - 15 MAR 09

sebes

Gaston,

I had the same thing until 2 days ago when I noticed that on a different PC I could click on the link and get into the download section. 

When I deleted my username and password from my browser at my own PC, and typed it in again to log on, the link became available.  I have no clue why - but it worked, so maybe it works for you too!

Have fun with the great stuff out there!

Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

jeronij

This is probably due to a bad cookie  &mmm

Solution A

Logout ( from the login form on the left column) and login again from the same place.

Solution B

Go to Google ( or any other page different that this one). Clean your browser cache ( Tools --> Internet Options ) and only your browser's cache !!!, and come back to SC4Devotion.

Any of them should solve your problem.

Mallorca My Mayor Diary

Gaston

Thanks for the suggestions.   I did both.    I click on the link at the bottom of the home page ("exchange starts to have...") and it takes me to a page with some ships and one other thing , both posted by you (jeronij).    I don't see a down load place or any other conent.    Am I still missing something?     I wouldn't be suprised if I was.    Some days I am a bit dense.   ???

---Gaston
Okay I am not sure why but, now I have a tab at the top of the page which links to the download section.   I know it wasn't there before, Not sure why but, it is now and it works.   Please ignore the stuff above.   Sorry for any confusion or cocern I may have caused.
白龍

They say that the memory is the second thing that goes....
...dang , I wish I could remember the first.
WooHoo made Councilman - 05 FEB 07 Yipee made Mayor - 13 MAR 07 Hip Hip Hooray made Governor - 04 AUG 07 Rock On made Senator - 15 MAR 09

sebes

Glad it now works for you too Gaston. (seems you got rid of the bad cookie  ;)

Enjoy!
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

Krio

I hope, that Devotion won't crash every fckin day like Simtropolis. This is also looks better than Pegasus site, but still uglier than Simtropolis  ;D.