• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

My first MD Nakamura (Middle Town) Prefecture

Started by lpdcomic, March 06, 2010, 09:52:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lpdcomic

Welcome, first off I would like to note that this is my first real region I am working on, and this is my first MD, I am very interested in Japanese culture, and am moving there in 5 years teach English after University hopefully. Because of this I have decided to make a Japanese Region. This region is a made up Prefecture in Japan, it is located along the eastern coast of Japan, most of the region will be inland and full of mountains and forests though. I have recently started work on it, and do not have much done yet. Here are some statistics:
Prefecture: Nakamura Prefecture
Capital: Nakamura City
Population: 7 million
Language: Japanese
Religion: Shinto, Buddhist.
Nakamura means Middle Town in Japanese, the capital city is called Nakamura city and has a population of around 5 million. The capital city is home to many of the prefectures offices and is the commercial hub of this prefecture. This prefecture is made of of lots of small towns and farms, and towards the mountains, plenty of forests. In the smaller towns, people tend to be more traditional, still visiting shrines in the area and taking part in festivals, while the capital city is more modern. When I originally thought about this region, I was worried it would not turn out right, I am new to this forum and to making a journal like this, if you ave any ideas or suggestions, let me know. Please tell me what you think, I will try to show some pictures in my next update.
Edit- I would also like to point out that when I put up the pictures I will provide some history and economic stuff as well.