• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Problem with JMyers Valley View Farm

Started by ScottFTL, March 21, 2010, 02:04:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ScottFTL

I'm seeking some help with the Valley View Farm from the JMyers Private Collection on the LEX Follow On CD.

I've just noticed that the file JFM_ Valley View Farms_04-0x5ad0e817_0xd2cf71d4_0x30000.SC4Model seems to be corrupted.  While I was DatPack-ing my farms, I received an error that this file was invalid.  I copied it from the CD again, but I still received this error.  When I open the file with iLive Reader, all the entries are listed as Unknown where I would expect to see a bunch of FSH and S3D files.

Do I just have a bad file on my copy of the CD, or is there something wrong with this file?  I can't find a copy of this model in anything else I've downloaded, so I'd appreciate any assistance to fix this lovely farm.

BarbyW

It looks as though you may have a corrupt copy of the file as I have just checked the master CD set and it is fine in there. I have emailed you a copy of this file as I don't want to attach it here. Please let me know if it now is ok.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

ScottFTL

It's perfect now.  The model you sent me was twice the size of the one from my CD, so there was apparently an error when that disk was pressed.  Everything else from the CD has been fine, so hopefully it was just a fluke.

Thank you so much for your quick response.   :thumbsup:

BarbyW

You're welcome, Scott. It was an easy fix and it must have been your copy as no one else has reported it.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

aseed

Hey, ive got the same problem...my model is broken, and i cant find it enywhere.. please help

Turnstyled

This is a problem with my copy of the CD as well. I am posting about this should this content be publicly shared later by the SC4Devotion staff.