• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

2010 Hall of Fame Championship Tournament: Semifinal ROUND, BALLOT 2

Started by rooker1, November 11, 2010, 09:37:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which picture would you like to see advance to the Finals?

firdausabdullah
13 (31.7%)
Neofita
20 (48.8%)
Girafe
13 (31.7%)
Badsim
18 (43.9%)
tigerdmf
24 (58.5%)
Yann077
13 (31.7%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Voting closed: November 21, 2010, 10:15:36 AM

rooker1

Welcome to the 2010 SC4Devotion Picture Competition Hall of Fame Championship Tournament! In honor of the Forth Anniversary of SC4Devotion, we have decided to hold our thrid winner-take-all tournament to find out which Hall of Fame picture is the 2010 Hall of Fame Champion!

Here's how it works--all the current Hall of Fame pictures (as of November 1, 2010)--58 in total--have been entered and divided into threads, which will each have a poll in it for voting. Each member of the Community will have a given amount of votes per thread, dependent on which round the competition is in. Below is the structure of how the rounds are constructed:

PRELIMINARY ROUND
Fity Eight (58) pictures divided into three (3) threads.  Each member of the Community will have four (4) votes per thread--twelve (12) total for the round, with the top twelve (12) vote-getters from the threads advancing to the Semifinals.

SEMIFINAL ROUND
Twelve (12) pictures divided into two (2) threads. Each member of the Community will have three (3) votes per thread--six (6) total for the round, with the top four (4) vote-getters from the threads advancing to the Finals.

THE FINAL FOUR
Four (4) pictures in one (1) thread. Each member of the Community will have one (1) vote per thread--one (1) total for the round, and top vote-getter is crowned 2010 Hall of Fame Champion!
Call me Robin, please.

rooker1

SEMIFINAL ROUND, BALLOT 2

Click the links below to navigate between ballots.
BALLOT 1    BALLOT 2   

ATTENTION! If the author of the picture has a number in parentheses next to their name, that means that they have more than one picture in this thread. The picture and the option in the poll above will correspond, so for example, if you're voting for the third picture entered by Shadow Assassin, you would vote for Shadow Assassin (3) above.

1.firdausabdullah

2.Neofita

3.Girafe

4.Badsim

5.tigermdf

6.Yann077

Good luck to you all from myself and The SC4D Staff!! &apls
Call me Robin, please.

rooker1

Call me Robin, please.

rooker1

Call me Robin, please.