• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your Downtowns & CBD's!

Started by Masochist, November 10, 2006, 10:45:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simcoug

Quote from: vortext on September 25, 2015, 03:28:23 AM
Great scene!  &apls

How did you manage to get only a few, old-timey cars on the streets? It really adds to the atmosphere!  :thumbsup:

Thanks!  As for the cars, it was a little bit of luck (taking the picture when there was a good variety of the old cars driving around) and a bit of photoshop touch up (removing a few of the undesirable cars, and duplicating a few of the ones I liked).   ()stsfd()

kelis

Photoshop is in most of these cases the better solution  $%Grinno$% Great picture Simcoug
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

vortext

ha yes, silly me. Here I was thinking maybe you'd taken out automata in the reader to stop them appearing or something. . of course PS is the better solution.  :facepalm:
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

javiti93

This is my downtown of my city Saindstorm. $%Grinno$%

belfastsocrates

A unique nation fusing technological prowess and unparalleled grandeur

"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination" - Oscar Wilde

LucarioBoricua

Presenting the city of Jaicoa and its spectacular city center by the sea!

art128

A mosaic from Enoshima city center and a picture of the town Hall. (Right click view image for full size)

I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

manga rivotra

This is great pictures !  &apls &apls &apls
The kind of picture we would love to see in a new MD ........ ::)