• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Decision Board (Turn 19 Decisions Needed!)

Started by nedalezz, July 31, 2011, 05:04:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

benedict

OK, I'll buy maximum LN products to sell this turn.

Thanks!
Click on the banner to celebrate!

marsh

I'll be using the store as my own from now on. The -Areameder Market. :) And for what I can, max amount of Life necessity products. (I may go into more detail later. :P)

The 2 1x1 lots I have on main street, I would like to rent out to whomever. To build market stalls, or they can invest in a building if they want a store on it. They would build the store, and when (if) it comes for me to sell the land, they'll either get a cut of the price for building the building, or I'll offer to sell them it for just the price of the land (again, at a later date when I decide to sell)

This can be continued in the business section I'm assuming. So after I get your word on it I'll post it there.

*edit- Also, update on my education?

nedalezz

Awesome! For the land, Adam Baker is interested in leasing the land. The price is $500 per turn per market prices. Its on a turn to turn basis currently, although you guys can work out different conditions if you so wish :)

Starting Turn 14, Michael Areameder would have graduated Primary School, meaning 3% extra on all markup!

marsh

okay. He can rent it out for as many turns as he wants. :) (renting is simpler than leasing. So just stop renting whenever you feel like it.)

Exla357

He Naldezz, unfortunatley I'll be kinda scarce until my new computer comes. Untill then I have to use my mom's laptop, so no promises. Just keep making default decisions for the time being, and I'll be back in less than a week. I'd like to buy a 2x1 house in "Tree Lane", that's a $100,000 loan, 13 year payoff? Be back as soon as I can.

nedalezz

Well, you should have a look at the houses the government has put up for sale on Main Street! If you insist on Treelane, I'll scour the neighborhood and see which houses are for sale :)

nemanjanv7

OUR decisions for this turn:

-Adella loans Nemanya $3.376 until the next turn (0% interest)
-Nemanya buys Necessities for $9.328 (exactly)
-Nemanya buys Luxuries for $37.121 (exactly)
-Adella puts 10 plots of land for sale - $25.000 (Jalmi lane)

-Nemanya is taking term deposits, so your money can work for you ;).
- I take part in The Dunya Project Thumbs up for Nedalezz :)
- Favorite MD: The Winding River Project

Nemanya

Exla357

If tree lane can't happen, to the west would be ok too :)

rjet13

Would it be possible for me to repay my entire loan that I used for my land?  Also, since my education level has increased, can I get a more significant job in the port, like someone who would get promoted from an employee to a manager?

marsh

What are all the possible goods that can be imported? I was trying to look through the thread to find it but I got a bit confused.

nedalezz

rjet13: Yes, you can repay your entire loan off. The interest you have paid already will be the only interest you would have to pay. So if you took out a loan of $100k, and your interest is $20k, that would make your loan $6k per turn - $5k of which is solid, $1k against interest) for 20 turns.Lets say you paid for 10 turns (50k solid payment, 10k in interest), that means you are left with $50k of solid payment. You can pay that amount and not have to worry about the interest. As for the job, sure, what would you like to be?

marsh: The goods that can be imported currently are split into 2 groups: Life Necessities and Luxury. The Life Necessities entail Fruits/Vegetables, Meats/Fish, and Liquids, while the Luxury Products  are pretty much everything else. If it exists in RL, you can import it :) I havent made a list per say because its completely open ended.

nedalezz

Start getting those decisions for Turn 14 in! The update is almost ready, so tell me what you plan on doing with your savings! Visit the Dunya Info Sheet found at the end of the last update (or the last post in the Player Factbook) to get an idea of what you have lying around.

nemanjanv7

You already have my decisions ;)
http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=13493.msg392883#msg392883

And what does the king say? Will he buy that land from Adella for $25.000 (10 plots or 1000 sqm)? That's the exact amount of money that I would invest in new land. In an adjacent 2.500 sqm of farms

Nemanya

marsh

Okay, well for my new store I'll import $1,000 in luxury product, and then the rest for LN

Also, I would like my land on main St. to be cleared to easily build future things. (In other words, build a 1x1 dirt tile) I think more people should do this, to at least make the lots fit into downtown more and not look so out of place.

rjet13

Can't remember how much money I had left on my loan, but I took out a 10K loan.

nemanjanv7

rjet13:
Addison Martin:
T.amount: $10,000.00
Interest: $2,000.00   
Amount with interest: $12,000.00   
Payment per turn: $480.00   
Turns left: 19   
Started / Ending: 7 ; 31   
Paid: $3,360.00

You can see it here!
;)

Nemanya

nedalezz

marsh: A store can only hold either A) Life Necessities or B)Type of Luxury Product.

In terms of Luxury Products, I'll give you an example: Garvei imports Electronics, Woynitsch imports Eyewear (which would fall under fashion), Darnell imports Comics and Cards (under Books/Music)...basically you can import whatever you want! Furniture, Electronics, Pharmacudicals, Decoration, Tiles, Hardware, Sports Equipment, basically anything you are interested in!

NASCAR_Guy

I guess I will do what you suggest and take out a loan so I can import better comics and books.
Show us what you look like http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=1142.0

Just call me Dave

marsh

A store can't have both? the luxury products are just a small portion. The luxury products in my store are just a few nik-nacs and other things.

nedalezz

NASCAR_Guy: I suggest you start off with $30,000 loan - in the current retail climate in Rawa'a, you should be able to sell your entire inventory each turn. $30,000 will net you $12,000 profit, easily covering your expenses and earning you some profit!

marsh: Not a small one, no. For larger showrooms (2,000 sq. meters and above), both can be sold at one location, but for anything less than that, it has to be specific lines :(