• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

NAM Issues Thread - PLEASE POST YOUR NAM QUESTIONS AND PROBLEMS HERE

Started by jahu, June 03, 2007, 10:15:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gaston

Domo arigato MAS-san for confirming my problem.    I knew I wasn't just seeing things.    ?=mad)=     Hontouni kandoushita.     Thanks again.

---Gaston
白龍

They say that the memory is the second thing that goes....
...dang , I wish I could remember the first.
WooHoo made Councilman - 05 FEB 07 Yipee made Mayor - 13 MAR 07 Hip Hip Hooray made Governor - 04 AUG 07 Rock On made Senator - 15 MAR 09

emilin

My trains have gone missing since installing the latest NAM. I have also tried installing it into an empty Plugins folder, with a variety of different settings for automata and traffic controllers, but they are still gone. Without the NAM installed they look like they should.

I have looked through the latest pages of this thread, and the FAQ, but I haven't seen this issue mentioned before. I might have missed it, and in that case I'm sorry.

Thanks!

-Emil

BlackwaterEmil's inn
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Tarkus

Emil, what side of the road do your automata usually drive on?  Just about any case of disappearing trains is somehow related to the presence/absence of the Left Hand Drive (LHD) Plugin.  How do your rail lines look with the DrawPaths cheat on?

-Alex

emilin

No lefthand drive as far as I know. It's just a standard issue of the game. All the road vehichles work just fine.

I tried the DrawPath cheat, and interestingly the rails seem to lack paths completely. All the roads and streets, again, are fine, but the rails hav no paths at all.

BlackwaterEmil's inn
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

joker09

Hi grreat work with NAM

I have a doubt.. First time I installed it I got arrows in corners from roads, this arrows is a second line to someone turn to left/right , understood/ I dont think Im clear because my english isnt so good.
but now I reinstalled sc4+rh applied the patchs/fixes and installed NAM last version and essencials (march 09)
but im not seeing this arrows on roads. do you know what is the problem?
I will try make a print screen and write the arrows by hand to show better what Im saying.

thanks

Swamper77

Joker,

Those arrows that appeared near road intersections are part of the NAM's Road Turning Lanes Plugin. You need to select that option when installing the NAM. It is not selected by default as not all users will want them in their cities. When installing the NAM, you should carefully look over all the options to make sure you have selected everything that you want installed.

-Swamper
You can call me Jan, if you want to.
Pagan and Proud!

z

The straight FAR piece that is 2x3 is mistakenly labeled 3x3; this shows up when you reach it in the TAB ring.

Zack

I have a problem with the Single track mod. apparently there is no tunnel prop on there when I make a tunnel. all you see if just a square that looked like it made a hole through the surface.  ()what() ???

nerdly_dood

If a STR tunnel was made, that would replace the tunnel for regular rail. I don't know of an easy way to fix this.
My days here are numbered. It's been great and I've had a lot of fun, but I've moved on to bigger and better things.
—   EGO  VOBIS  VADELICO   —
Glory be unto the modder and unto the fun and unto the city game!

Zack

odd though that im surprised that the developers of the STR did not make a tunnel for it &mmm

nerdly_dood

It's impossible to make a STR tunnel as well as one for DTR that can be used at the same time.

You can, however, use a DTR/STR transition at either end and use a DTR tunnel.
My days here are numbered. It's been great and I've had a lot of fun, but I've moved on to bigger and better things.
—   EGO  VOBIS  VADELICO   —
Glory be unto the modder and unto the fun and unto the city game!

Zack

archaym

Ican't download it :( How can i get the NAM??? I go to the download page and while on the page i juste see the comments and nothing download button...

Sorry for my bad english :S

Jonathan

This topic will help you: http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=6861.0

Please Jeronij, can you add text that tells people to register at the LEX separately in place of the download link if they aren't logged in !!!

Jonathan

sc4dude

i have a problem with the RHW mod cause when ever a build a highway with 3-lanes or more the cars using it will start to jump around and switch lanes all the time.         
Sorry but this persons signature  is currently locked.
To view please donate £1,000,000 to the owner of this signature.

p.s Have a Nice Day

z

That sounds like Boston.

Which traffic simulator are you using?

Blue Lightning

sc4dude: First off, what traffic sim are you using? Second: Anything that is 6C or more will occasioally have cars "jump." This is due to the cross-over paths that allow wider RHW functionality.

Vince
Also known as Wahrheit

Occasionally lurks.

RHW Project

Dark_Jedi06

This is an issue a posted a thread about earlier, however it never quite got resolved. I have the latest NAM installed, including the bug fix provided shortly after the March 2009 editions was released. Essentially I now have two buildings, when viewed at a certain angle, in which the model looks something like this:

It now happens with both the Eiffel Tower and debussyman's Salzburg Cathedral.
...this space to be filled soon...

Tarkus

It's possible you might still have the old interchange preview models from the January 2009 NAM version in the folder . . . they would have been in NetworkAddonMod4.dat. 

-Alex

Dark_Jedi06

Excellent! Seems I managed to not update that particular file...thank you very much Tarkus! :thumbsup:
...this space to be filled soon...