• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

NAM 31 Directory structure and file placement picture request

Started by Rabbyt, March 31, 2013, 11:31:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rabbyt

Would anyone be kind enough to post a picture of their NAM installation?
I need to see what the folders are named, their hierarchy and where the various files get placed by the PC version's installer in an effort to install it correctly on my PPC mac.
The optional additions I focus on are the RTMT, GLR/TRAM, SAM, PED mall, roundabouts, english local files and maybe even that new highway mod once the general bugs are worked out. I've never found highways to be of much use before because of all the space they monopolize.
Right hand drive, Canada (not that I'm against the EURO styles or anything)

Thanks in advance.  ;D
Larry
cc: NAM forum

z

Here's something a little bit better:  an installation log from a fairly complete installation.  It shows where just about everything goes, and it's easy to figure out the rest.

Rabbyt

Thanks z,
I looked at the log briefly and started to nod off.  /wrrd%&  :D
I will give it a read through when I am wide awake and had a Redbull.  :o
With a little intense focus I will make sense of it and get this NAM (or its revision) installed!
Then I will see if there are any bugs left to report.

L

z

I'd recommend waiting for NAM 31.1 at this point, especially considering the extra work you're going to have to do to install it on a Mac.  The release of NAM 31.1 is "imminent".

cmdp123789

z

Quote from: cmdp123789 on April 11, 2013, 09:28:23 AM
Speaking of which, any hints on the release? ;D

I think I've said all we can say in my previous post.  The one thing that I would add is that most of the bugs found in NAM 31 have been fixed, including all of the most serious ones.