• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

POST HERE If you cannot access the LEX

Started by jeronij, January 20, 2007, 02:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sparks1176

I can't login to LEX.  I try to register, but when I put my info in.  The monkey comes up.  Please help!

BarbyW

You are already registered and active at the LEX. Make sure you input the correct username and password with any capital letters correctly in place.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

AlleycatLA

The monkey won't let me in, and hasn't for months. I tried once to email the webmaster (link on monkey page), but never got a response.

BarbyW

AlleycatLA: I have activated your account so you should now be able to access the LEX.

thunderman

Can a site moderator take a look at my account? cuz I just registered to this site and i'm not able to login to the LEX, I've tried it several times and it doesn't let me login...

Thanx

callagrafx

Well, according to the LEX "thunderman" has been downloading since 11/01/2009 and have downloaded something today...unless there are two "thunderman" accounts from the Netherlands.  Can you confirm your real name?
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

thunderman

My confirmation:

Name: Rene Jantschik

And yes i've been on the LEX  before, but i've lost my password so I had to re-register, I think there lies the problem....

EDIT: Never mind, I can login again... problem solved!

calavera

I tried to register on the lex site but when i clicked to submit it took me to the monkey page and I never received an activation email.  I'm almost positive I never registered with this site before today.  the login info I tried to use is the same as what I used to create my forum account.   Any help appreciated!

callagrafx

There is already a user calavera on LEX, registered back in 2007.  Maybe that's why you got the monkey...try a different username.
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

calavera

Quote from: callagrafx on January 21, 2009, 01:50:31 PM
There is already a user calavera on LEX, registered back in 2007.  Maybe that's why you got the monkey...try a different username.

great, thanks for the quick response!  tried new username and got the activation email, everything's working now.

Loodijzer

BarbyW,

I have also forgotten my password :(. Could you give a new password if it isn't to must trouble.

Greetz, Loodijzer

BarbyW

Loodijzer

sheep0582

I have ran into trobules trying to log into LEX and it keeps giving me "invalid login data" everytime. I must have typo'd on the the registration password but im not sure, ive tried to login multiple times by altering the password but no avail. Can a admin PM me my LEX password? Thanks. Issue resolved.

BarbyW

I'm sorry but all our passwords are encrypted and no one has access to them. All I can do is to send you a new password by PM.

iPyramid

The monkey keeps saying my login is incorrect. I thought by replying to the email, you activate your account. Is there another step?

BarbyW

Your account is activated. You should be able to log in but if you are still having problems please post again.

iPyramid

BarbyW

Make sure you type your username and password EXACTLY how you did when you registered. If that does not work I can send you a new password by PM. Post here when you have tried once more.

iPyramid

I tried once more and it did not work.  &cry2 A new password would be great.  :) Thanks for the help!  :satisfied: