• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

POST HERE If you cannot access the LEX

Started by jeronij, January 20, 2007, 02:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BarbyW

I cannot find a user by the name of itisarap but I did find one with the username thatsarap. The latter account had not been activated and I have manually activated it. If that is you then please try now.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

itisarap

Hi BarbyW,

I figured it out - it was user error.   &ops

I didn't realize I had to register to use the LEX - I thought registering for SC4D was all that was necessary.

I was having problems getting the activation link via yahoo mail, so I re-registered as itisarap using a different email and everything worked. 

I have itisarap as my screen name for both the forums and LEX.

Please go ahead and delete the thatsarap account.  I still have an "activation pending" message for thatsarap for the forums, but I've never received the email messages (I've asked several time for resends) at my yahoo account - don't know why.

Thanks,

Andrew

wellidesigns

I registered... received the comfermation letter... clicked the link...got the long and winding road...  tried to sign in again... and got me a typing monkey... tried signing in there and it says the information is incorrect.. am sure I typed it exactly as I did when registering..  tried the link in the email a second time.. and it says the account is active.. so the login I am using should work

BarbyW

Your account is shown as active so I can only suggest you check your typing in of the username and password. You are also shown as having made a number of downloads yesterday. Please check your typing of both username and password. If you still cannot access the LEX I can reset your password and send it by PM.

Neekie2212

I've been trying to login the LEX but I keep getting the typing monkey. I haven't downloaded in a while, but I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. ()what()

please help

Can't tough this... dun na na dun

BarbyW

Make sure you are typing your username and password EXACTLY as you used last time. Your username is shown as Neekie2212. You must put capital letters if you used them last time - for example Abc is not the same as aBc. Ifyou still cannot access the LEX I can reset your password and send it by PM.

Neekie2212

I still can't get in. I'd like to reset.
Can't tough this... dun na na dun

BarbyW

I have sent you a PM with your new password.

paleale

Hello, my username is paleale. I dont seem to be able to access the lex  :'(
Are you able to help me out please.

thanks in advance.

BarbyW

All three of your accounts are active. Make sure you are typing in your password correctly. If you are still having problems, let me know for which account you would like me to reset your password.

toxicavenger

Hi,

I have registered for the lex but can't seen to get past the monkey.
Any help would be appreciated.

username is toxicavenger

rgds

BarbyW

toxicavenger: I have activated your account so you should be able to access the LEX now.
Welcome and enjoy.

Pierre75013

Hello everybody.

I have a big problem too. It doesn't work with me and when i see the gorilla, i want to fight with my computer^^ :D

My username is "Pierre75013", i know that I had a former username with another password but i don't remember and i would like to delete all my former entries.

Thank you very much for your help!

BarbyW

Pierre75013, your account is active so please check that you are typing in exactly the same username and password that you used to register. You must put capital letters in the same place as your registration information.
Please don't fight with your computer as it is a user error not a computer error. ;D
If you need me to reset your password let me know and I will send a new password by PM.

Pierre75013

Quote from: BarbyW on September 12, 2009, 03:25:01 AM
Pierre75013, your account is active so please check that you are typing in exactly the same username and password that you used to register. You must put capital letters in the same place as your registration information.
Please don't fight with your computer as it is a user error not a computer error. ;D
If you need me to reset your password let me know and I will send a new password by PM.

Hey, that's a fast answer!!! ;) mm, i m doubting about my password it's removed as you should not post passwords in public in my opinion. But I m not sure. So if it's not the case, yes please delete it and i will create another one, cos it really doesn't work.

Edited by BarbyW

Don't worry for my computer!!!!!:D

Thanks a lot to you

Pierre75013

Quote from: Pierre75013 on September 12, 2009, 03:41:13 AM
Hey, that's a fast answer!!! ;) mm, i m doubting about my password it's removed as you should not post passwords in public in my opinion. But I m not sure. So if it's not the case, yes please delete it and i will create another one, cos it really doesn't work.

Edited by BarbyW

Don't worry for my computer!!!!!:D

Thanks a lot to you

I m sorry, but how to show you the one I thought. anyway, i would like to create a new account so please delete all entries concerning me. Thank you:D

Hallo7

Sorry ...I have a problem ...
I have a problem with the data you entered.
You have entered invalid data !

PLZ help.... I resgistered, and when I try to login its always the same thing!! plz help  &mmm

RippleJet

Hallo7, you have two accounts on the LEX; hallo7 and Halo7.
Be sure to type your username either with a small H or only one L... ::)
Let us know which of those you want to keep and we'll remove the other one.

norr01

Hello everyone , yes I am having issues downloading things, I have signed up correctly though.... I had many isses with my user ID's and email accounts as well. I hope someone can give me a hand.

BarbyW

Have you registered separately for the LEX? I cannot see a norr01 in the database. If you have what username did you use?