• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

POST HERE If you cannot access the LEX

Started by jeronij, January 20, 2007, 02:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Walden95

scott1964

nvm

nileni

Hello,

I'm trying to log in to LEX but I forgot my log in name. I remember my password, lol, but not the name. Can you please help me. The email I've used is inelinn(at)hotmail.com. I have tried nileni as log in but that's wrong. How can I get the user name and psw sent to my email address? I would like to access the BSC Funding. Thank you.

RippleJet

nileni

a11eria

I have yet to receive my email I initially tried before the forth but i didn't have my sc4d login done yet.  The game booted my computer and i missed the tidbit about my password.  I initially saw the long windy road and been waiting till today when i retried everything.  My email is a11eria@hotmial.com.  Thanks in advance.  Also thanks for keeping things running in my long hiatus. 

RippleJet

I have manually activated your account, a11eria. Enjoy the bat and lot hunting! :)

cloud9

I can't seem to login into the LEX. It says I'm giving wrong info every time. I'm sure I'm using the right password, and I created a separate account for the LEX. My e-mail is crashtest1[AT]live[DOT].com

xxdita

Are you logging in with the correct username? Your LEX nick is clould9, not cloud9. Try that, and if you still have problems, let me know.

Simbot5

xxdita

I've changed your password. Check your PMs.  :thumbsup:

Scooby Dude

So, u said to post here if no activation email has been sent soooo, here I am posting!! In fact, I sent two user names (Scooby Dude, JCcali) with my email (if not a moderator, LOOK AWAY!!)(lol)(prscooby1214@aol.com) so, yeah . . .
Plus, I just wanted to know how long it takes. .  .

BarbyW

I have manually activated the Scooby Dude account. Enjoy the LEX.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

Scooby Dude

Thanks alot Barby! Will do!  ;)  :D  :D  :D!

jjjez

i've recently joined but it says i am putting in the wrong details. I AM NOT!!!
jjjez@hotmail.com
username jjjez
please, i really need to get marrasts underpasses and you guys seem to  be the only place that has them.thanks

Jay

xxdita

I have manually activated your account, try logging in now.  :thumbsup:

Mayor Browne

Hi guys, I can't sign in even though I followed the activation email  ()what()

Help much appreciated, thanks.

Mayor Browne

Mayor Browne

Now it says "Account already active" and incorrect login but I'm sure the login I am typing is correct. I can't see an option to renew password. Please help.

Thanks

callagrafx

I've manually activated the account.. try logging in now.

Edit: I've also deleted the four other accounts you created.  The Mayor Browne account is the only one left.  Please refrain from creating multiple accounts.
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

xxdita

Mayor Browne, I have changed your password, per your PM. Check your Private Messages. If you have any further problems, please let us know.