• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

POST HERE If you cannot access the LEX

Started by jeronij, January 20, 2007, 02:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theclashrules

I received an activation email for my account, but not one for the LEX. Could I please be activated?
Thanks!

xxdita

theclashrules, I'm showing your account as activated already, with 1 download, dating March 22, 2010. If you've forgotten your password, let me know and I'll give you a new one.

theclashrules

Yep, I can't seem to find where I recorded the password. Will the password be sent via PM?
Thanks!

xxdita

GillsMan

Hi, I'm afraid I'm another numpty who has lost their password to the LEX.  $%Grinno$%  Would very much appreciate a password reset.

Thank you in advance.

xxdita

I've changed your password. Check your PM's. And let me know if you have any further problems.

gottaknow

Haven't got an email yet since I registered yesterday.  User name is gottaknow.  Thanks in advance, Eric

RippleJet

I have manually activated your account, Eric! :thumbsup:

kartaba

i register on this site and searched for the bsc textures the link take me to another list of stuff but no where i can download what do i do to download? help anyone

RippleJet

Quote from: kartaba on August 12, 2010, 10:22:31 AM
i register on this site and searched for the bsc textures the link take me to another list of stuff but no where i can download what do i do to download? help anyone

You need to register on the LEX first.
Note that the BSC LEX is not the same as Jeronij's SC4Devotion.
There's no problem for you to use the same login name and password on both though. ;)

reivax

I recently registered as reivax but I haven't received the activation email, any help would be appreciated 

RippleJet

Quote from: reivax on August 17, 2010, 09:12:54 AM
I recently registered as reivax but I haven't received the activation email, any help would be appreciated 

reivax is a username which was registered back in June, 2008.
Thus I doubt that was the username you've registered with recently...

However, there is an account by the name reviax ("real name" = "Xavier Hartwig Hindenberg Bismark IV"). ::)
That account has the same e-mail address as your account here on Devotion.
reviax is an active account, so you should have no problem logging in (as long as you spell the name correctly). ;)

jantolini

I registered w/ the name jantolini and i have not recieved notifcation email so thanks

BarbyW

I have manually activated your account, jantolini. You should now be able to access and enjoy the LEX.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

Lattata

Apparently my password or something has been chanegd without my knowledge. I can not access the LEX due to incorrect Password or user name. Though I'm typing it exactly as it appeared in my e-mail months ago.

RippleJet

nivao

I can't log in too, it says that my account is still inactive, but I did activate it. (It may be because I haven't logged in for a long time)
Whatever can go wrong, WILL go wrong (trust me, I'm not kidding)...

...No seriously, I'm NOT kidding.

(I hope I can add some relevant things here, but that's going to have to wait)

RippleJet

Seems like you've got two accounts...

• nivao, which isn't activated. Obviously because you didn't provide a valid email address for that account
  • nivaoo, which is an active account

Maybe you could try to access the latter account first, before we do anything to the first one. ;)

nivao

Yep, the second account (nivaoo) works. ::)
Whatever can go wrong, WILL go wrong (trust me, I'm not kidding)...

...No seriously, I'm NOT kidding.

(I hope I can add some relevant things here, but that's going to have to wait)

bdjnk

Yet another forgotten LEX password here after years of disuse. Getting a new one would make my day.