• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

POST HERE If you cannot access the LEX

Started by jeronij, January 20, 2007, 02:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nghtwolf73

&hlp hi , new user long time lurker. seems the lex is giving me issues. easy create on furums , no activation e-mail from lex .

DOGUorsi11

hey! i have registered but cant get access to lex. my username is DOGUorsi11 thank :)

Futureman492 A

How to activate my account?

When SC4Devotion sent me an e-mail, I was given a link to activate my account. After I click the link, why only chimp picture that came out?
How to activate my account?

My username (BSC) :
Futureman492 A

Thanks

Gringamuyloca

@Futureman492 A - Did you also register at the LEX?
It is separate from SC4 Devotion and requires you to register to download... to make it easier you can use the same name that you use here.
Hope this helps!  :thumbsup:
Tamara

lightning546

Yeah,
  i cant access
Everytime i try i get the ape telling me ive entered invalid information. If i could get some help it would be much appreciated.

Thanks, -Lightning 546

unit2981

I can't login to LEX, even though I confirmed my password several times
Come and visit Kita-Kaikyo Prefecture!
<a href="http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=14462">

ivmichael

Keep getting the monkey and I know the username and password are correct  &mmm

Jmouse

I see you've been a member of SC4D for more than a year, ivmichael, but you need to register separately to download from the LEX. You may use the same ID and password you used to register on the SC4D forums, though, which makes it easy to remember.

If you've already registered on the LEX but still receive an error message, you will have to wait for an LEX administrator to help you.

-Joan

ivmichael

Hi Joan,

Yes I'm registered there and get the same monkey issue ...

Resender

seems that I have either forgotten my pasword to the lex or no longer have access to it, name resender

murimk

Hi

I've been without access to the LEX for quite some time now, and haven't gotten around to trying to fix it before now...

Where it went wrong, I don't know, and can't remember. It's been a while since the last time I tried.But I've probably done wrong multiple times, by trying to re-register and such... now I'd like a fresh start, as it were.  ;)

Actually, I can't say for certain what my current user name is... but more than likely, it's murimk, like on sc4devotion, as well as on the other sc4 sites.

The email adress used initially is deleted, so it can't be used (murimk@hotmail.com). I have found a bsc registration email on my current email (which I won't write in the forums, since I use it for work and stuff, and want it 'clean'  ;) ), I got that 1/31/2010. None of the links in there seem to work for me, though.

So, is it possible to either reset my account, or delete it and make a new one? Or if I have multiple accounts: delete one or more? Or - if my multiple attempts at making accounts has 'banned' my IP or something: is it possible to delete the traces so I can start over? Please let me know what the best course of action would be.  :)

Hope I can get access to the treasures of the LEX again!  :thumbsup:

Thanks

Murimk

willisj

Hi Jeronij, I cant log into the LEX either and I get nothing when I re-register. Thanks for your help

Will

willisj

Please disregard the above from me, I have fixed the problem but couldnt delete the earlier msg.

Thank you, Will

hysteria789

I know I'm logged in to the LEX area...which oddly enough is my problem. It seems I was auto logged in since last night because when I went to log in today, that monkey came up. How do I access the LEX page from this site if all it does is ask me to log in or register when I click on the 'LEX' link on the sidebar? I did a test by going to google and searching up a LEX mod page to go to and sure enough, it gives me the option to download them. But there is no home button on those pages and a pain trying to find everything on the LEX using google... so not sure what to do! ()what()

tuyous

Sorry, Cant remember my LEX password.

JPCosta

Hi there.

I've registered twice, with two different usernames (I thought I had done something wrong), and the confirmation email never arrived.

Any help?

Thanks in advance.

Oz Kanka

Hi there,
Could an admin reset my password for the Lex and send me a PM. Same user name... just forgotten the password.   &mmm

mstock8369

pjksim

I thought I knew my password, but still can't get into the LEX.  Aargh!

drjvelasco

Hi, I'm new here and I can't access the File exchange under drjvelasco. Can someone please help? Thank you so much.