• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

POST HERE If you cannot access the LEX

Started by jeronij, January 20, 2007, 02:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oz Kanka

I don't want to spam this thread but I'd really love it if someone could reply to my post of two weeks ago. Again, my log in name is Oz Kanka and I have no idea what my Lex password is. If someone could dm me I'd be very grateful.

Cheers

UPDATE: All solved. Cheers

jmyers2043

Hi murimk

Quote from: murimk on August 11, 2011, 06:20:12 AM
Hi

... I've been without access to the LEX for quite some time now

... Actually, I can't say for certain what my current user name is... but more than likely, it's murimk

It still is

... The email adress used initially is deleted, so it can't be used (murimk@hotmail.com).

I found you and there are no clones

... So, is it possible to either reset my account

I can reset your password and send you a PM. It also looks like I can change your email address. I can not change your profile name. It will have to stay murimk. You should be able to get on the LEX again. The only thing I'm not sure of is whether an admin has already deleted you?

The real question is ... Has anyone gotten back with you about the problem?

- Jim
Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)

Violator

OK...... I didn't write my password down either.... is there still help available for those of us who don't own a pen (or paper)??

megustaelcanguil

I cannot access the lex, my username is: megustaelcanguil

1_Griffin_1

Forgot my LEX password,please help. Thanks

jmyers2043

xxcalbier

I cant get in ?? i have a user name and password but eather it uses another then what i use here or it just dont work and you cant reg again nore can you retrive password user name for lex so how can I loge in?
  is it nesser to open a new email account every time we forget this??
   and for the love of GOD the hard to see letters you must put into box are so much of a pain I understand u dont want bots bUt why cant they just be black and now the second one how many hours has a day?? come on a test now?? lol

jmyers2043

idgarad

reimaged the pc about 6 months ago and just now getting SC4 installed need a reset on the LEX password

jmyers2043

Quote from: idgarad on September 28, 2011, 05:09:18 PM
reimaged the pc about 6 months ago and just now getting SC4 installed need a reset on the LEX password

I sent you a PM

Romaq

It has been *AGES* since I have pulled anything off the LEX, and I am now trying to access it. I get the ape statue, "Something is wrong try again later" than an obvious fail error. I can not re-register. Sorry to bother anyone, could this be poked at please?

jmyers2043

Quote from: Romaq on September 29, 2011, 02:28:49 PM
... I get the ape statue, "Something is wrong try again later" than an obvious fail error. I can not re-register ...

I sent you a PM

yuui4

I can't access the LEX.

My username is yuui4 and i forgot my password.

jmyers2043

Hello yuui4

Quote from: yuui4 on October 03, 2011, 07:41:06 PM
I can't access the LEX.

My username is yuui4 and i forgot my password.

I sent you a PM

Dragonxander Esmeralda

Greetings--I haven't been able to enter on the LEX ever since I registered on SC4D.  Because of that, I haven't participated on the forums and even had to re-set my password more than once.  I just did it and it still doesn't allow me to enter the LEX.

jmyers2043

Hey D E

Quote from: Dragonxander Esmeralda on October 12, 2011, 04:32:19 PM
Greetings--I haven't been able to enter on the LEX ever since I registered on SC4D. 

Your profile was not activated for one reason or another. I did it manually.  Please try again.

- Jim

willyvanba

Hi all, I didn't receive any email. I have an old account but I forgot the password so i created a new one.
Old user id willyvanba, new one willyvanba1.
Email william.tagliabue@virgilio.it 
Thank you all for the great job

jmyers2043

Quote from: willyvanba on October 13, 2011, 05:22:07 AM
Hi all, I didn't receive any email. I have an old account but I forgot the password so i created a new one.
Old user id willyvanba, new one willyvanba1.
Email william.tagliabue@virgilio.it 
Thank you all for the great job

Neither seemed to be actived. So I activated your willyvanba profile and deleted willyvanba1 ... I'll send you a PM with a temporary password.

- Jim

RedYellowCyan

Hi, I recently tried to register for LEX under the same name (RedYellowCyan) and didn't get the email...probably spelled the email wrong, so however that can be fixed, I'd appreciate it.  Thanks.

jmyers2043

Hey R Y C

Quote from: RedYellowCyan on October 13, 2011, 04:19:01 PM
Hi, I recently tried to register for LEX under the same name (RedYellowCyan) and didn't get the email...probably spelled the email wrong, so however that can be fixed, I'd appreciate it.  Thanks.

Yep, I don't think you're at  ...  @gmial.com   :)  I manually activated your account. See if you can get in now. Reply to this thread again if you can not.

- Jim