• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

POST HERE If you cannot access the LEX

Started by jeronij, January 20, 2007, 02:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jmyers2043

Quote from: Skeptic on July 13, 2012, 07:26:09 AM
Quote from: jmyers2043 on July 12, 2012, 04:29:39 PM
Quote from: Skeptic on July 12, 2012, 05:25:24 AM
Forgotten my password, new one please.

There are several variations of skeptic on the LEX ... is your login skeptic or one of the variations??

Its probably the case that I have used an alternate username in the past when I have slipped a password.

E-mail would be gooshdoosh@hotmail.com with the original username likely to be Skeptic or Skeptic+

You are skeptic+ ... I'll straighten things out and send you a PM. It's a good thing I didn't change skeptic password  :D 

- Jim

Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)

jmyers2043

Quote from: DeadmanWNC on July 13, 2012, 02:45:41 PM
Hi can you reset my password, its been a while and I cant remember

thanks

no problem, I'll send you a PM

- Jim

scoundrel

Hi extremely new to this website and I'm really lost. I have put about 10 different file packs into my download que....when I click on the link that says download list it lists what I have in the que. From there I can't see an way to actually download the files... What am I missing?

Any help would be appreciate and sorry asking a question I am sure has been asked a billion times before.

Ok I am a noob... I have found the BsC Lex Downloader V1...I'm fixed  &idea

jmyers2043

Quote from: scoundrel on July 17, 2012, 07:52:50 PM
I am sure has been asked a billion times before.

I don't recall that one. Welcome to SC4D

- Jim

pizdelea

I have this problem wen i try to access the LEX

You have entered invalid data !
The following seems incorrect ...
Incorrect Login ... Please Check.
The System Quality Controller ... (picture above) ... is having problems with the data you entered..

PLEASE HELP!!!!

jmyers2043

Quote from: pizdelea on July 19, 2012, 02:21:43 AM
......I have this problem wen i try to access the LEX.....

PLEASE HELP!!!!

I did a seach and no one uses 'pizdelea' as a user name as their LEX login. I click on your SC4D profile and find that you are new. Welcome to SC4D.

The LEX and SC4D are the same but different. You have to create a user account for both.

Good Luck - Jim

Jinzor

I've forgotten both my username and my password.

My e-mail is jinrenegade@hotmail.co.uk.

jmyers2043

Hi Ben

Quote from: Jinzor on July 20, 2012, 09:00:46 AM
I've forgotten both my username and my password.

My e-mail is jinrenegade@hotmail.co.uk.

I'll send you a PM

- JIm

noahclem

I've been relying on my computer to remember my LEX password and it seems to have forgot. Could I please have mine reset? Same username.

Thanks  :thumbsup:

jmyers2043

papito95

Sorry for the trouble but I forgot my password. Is there a way I can get a new one?  ()what()

jmyers2043

Quote from: papito95 on July 31, 2012, 01:39:29 PM
Sorry for the trouble but I forgot my password. Is there a way I can get a new one?  ()what()

Yes, I'll send you a PM in a few minutes.

- Jim

papito95

jacobwhit93

Quote from: jeronij on January 20, 2007, 02:26:47 PM
Dear SC4D member,

Having problems with your LEX registration ?¿ 99% of times it is due to typing a wrong email address  $%Grinno$% ....

Anyway, if you did not receive the LEX activation email, post your username here. We will check and fix this asap.

Thanks for your understanding  ;D

jmyers2043

Quote from: jacobwhit93 on August 06, 2012, 07:25:22 PM
Quote from: jeronij on January 20, 2007, 02:26:47 PM
Dear SC4D member,

Having problems with your LEX registration ?¿ 99% of times it is due to typing a wrong email address  $%Grinno$% ....

Anyway, if you did not receive the LEX activation email, post your username here. We will check and fix this asap.

Thanks for your understanding  ;D

Jacob, I manually activated your account. Try now.

- Jim

AtlGary

I have attempted tp log on with my password and correct ID but the LEX never loads...any suggestions?  Thanks!

jmyers2043

Hi Gary

Quote from: AtlGary on August 10, 2012, 07:55:37 PM
I have attempted tp log on with my password and correct ID but the LEX never loads...any suggestions?  Thanks!

It looks like you have a good profile. I deactivated your account, then reactivated it. Try now. Reply here if you still have a problem and I'll reset your password.

- Jim

AtlGary

Thanks Jim! Unfortunately I am still not able to get on to the LEX.  If I login on home page and attempt to get on the LEX, it goes to the LEX start page (BSC globe) but nothing further.  If I try to login at that page I get the gorilla.  It was working fine a week ago (and btw the site is awesome!).  I thought it may be my computer but when I tried to login on my mac laptop it did the same.  I am able to go to STEX without problems so I am not sure what to do.  Thanks again for your help!

AtlGary

I tried using same name and password AtlGary that I do on sc devotion. I thought they were the same.  When I attempted to register on LEX it said name was already registered.  Do I have a diff password for the LEX that I forgot?

AtlGary

SORRY!!!!  I DID use a diff name (I have NO idea why I did that!!!!!) Thank you for your help and I am sorry if I created work for you!  Thank You!