• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

POST HERE If you cannot access the LEX

Started by jeronij, January 20, 2007, 02:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

catty

Quote from: ey_tomo25 on October 25, 2012, 12:37:24 AM
Help me, i've logged in and i can't access to Lex .  ()sad()

Hi ey_tomo25

The forums and the LEX don't share the same login, did you set up a LEX account here

http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_userreg.php

-catty
I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.

jmyers2043

Quote from: ey_tomo25 on October 25, 2012, 12:37:24 AM
Help me, i've logged in and i can't access to Lex .  ()sad()

Hi, Success! I see that you have an account and that it is active. Also that you did download 4 items. Please respond here if you need further assistance.

- Jim

Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)

ey_tomo25

I've registered on LEX and when I went to login for the LEX I get the thinking gorilla bad data message. what should i do ?

jmyers2043

Quote from: ey_tomo25 on October 25, 2012, 04:36:55 AM
I've registered on LEX and when I went to login for the LEX I get the thinking gorilla bad data message. what should i do ?

???   

I'll send you a PM.

- Jim

abced

I came back to this site and got a new password because, wonder of all wonders, I completely forgot the original one, but I think the LEX has the old password somehow.  When I try to login there I get the typing gorilla bad data screen and I can't register using the SC4D username as it already exists.
"No matter where you go, there you are."  Buckaroo Banzai

jmyers2043

Quote from: abced on October 27, 2012, 05:33:14 AM
I came back to this site and got a new password because, wonder of all wonders, I completely forgot the original one, but I think the LEX has the old password somehow.  When I try to login there I get the typing gorilla bad data screen and I can't register using the SC4D username as it already exists.

SC4 Devotion and the LEX are the same but different. You have to register for both. So, changing the password for the forums does not change the password for the LEX. I'll have to reset your LEX profile. Be on the look out for a PM.

- Jim

SiameseKitty

HELP - I cannot log in to the LEX I keep getting the gorilla "I have a problem" picture.  :angrymore:

jmyers2043

Quote from: SiameseKitty on November 07, 2012, 09:16:50 PM
HELP - I cannot log in to the LEX I keep getting the gorilla "I have a problem" picture.  :angrymore:

I'll send you a PM

- Jim

greenneyes28

I forgot my password there was a loong time since i didn't log in please can you reset it? greenneyes28

jmyers2043

Quote from: greenneyes28 on November 09, 2012, 02:04:17 PM
I forgot my password there was a loong time since i didn't log in please can you reset it? greenneyes28

There are four variations for the user name Greeneyes on the LEX. There is no greeneyes28. What is your LEX user name?

- Jim

zahrul3

Been a long time since I played SC4 so now I've forgot my LEX password

LEX username is zahrul3

jmyers2043

Cosmic

Wow, it's been so long since I've been here...

So long in fact (and I hope I'm not being a bother), that I've forgotten my LEX password.
I'm pretty sure my LEX account was LightningDragon10065 or similar, I can't remember exactly (and I don't want to make a new one...). &mmm

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

jmyers2043

Quote from: Cosmic on November 25, 2012, 10:30:36 PM
Wow, it's been so long since I've been here...

...and I hope I'm not being a bother...

No bother at all. I'll send you a PM with the information you need.

- Jim

krashspeed

Yep, same problem!
I have downloaded LEX content before and I can login to the forum, but there seems to be a conflict somewhere, so I have no LEX access anymore, just the monkey. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

JLGS5326

I get the error of the monkey not letting me login.. I have been a member since 2009 or so.... My username is jlgs5326. Thanks for the help.   :'(

ellendil

Hi, I signed up for LEX a few days ago and I still havent received the activation email...
Name: ellendil

jmyers2043

Quote from: ellendil on November 28, 2012, 09:31:38 PM
Hi, I signed up for LEX a few days ago and I still havent received the activation email...
Name: ellendil

Hello ellendil

I manually activated your account. BTW - you have another user profile, immodal. That one has been deleted.

- Jim

libellibicus

Hi
I'm having probs accessing the LEX today.  My user name is libellibicus.  Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Antestor

Hi, I signed up for LEX a few days ago and I still havent received the activation email  ()what()
Name: Antestor