• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

POST HERE If you cannot access the LEX

Started by jeronij, January 20, 2007, 02:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

potgroente

my usename is potgroente and I didnt access lex.

I hope you can solve this!!

BarbyW

Polock1: I have reset your password and sent you a personal message.

potgroente: you have 3 active accounts on the LEX: potgroente; potgroente1 and potgroente2. Please let me know which one you wish to use and I can delete the others.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

a-may

I've forgotten my password for the LEX as well.  I'm pretty sure my username on there is a-may.

spa

I'm locked out of uploading access today. I think we might be having technical difficulties. I have been trying to upload my new government of Canada buildings to the LEX, but the upload keeps timing out. The monkey tells me that my file has to be a zip file, but the thing is, it is a zip file! It might be time to give the hamster a gentle nudge.

BarbyW

No hamsters on the LEX. What browser are you using as some people have reported problems with uploading using FireFox?
You aren't locked out, though, so it is a connection/browser problem on your side. If you can't upload it, send it to my email address and I will upload for you.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

Girafe

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

spa

ahh I do use firefox. That would explain it. I'll dust off explorer and get with uploading :)

jcg96

jmyers2043

Quote from: jcg96 on February 28, 2013, 06:39:15 PM
I can´t enter to the LEX  :(

Let's see, you have an active account. Over 1,400 downloads. The most recent is Feb 10 of 2013. I deactivated then reactivated your account. Try now.

The other thing to try is a different browser. I log in from my computer at home using IE8 but I have to use FireFox with my computer at work. It was working with IE8 one day, then the next day it wasn't.

- Jim

Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)

jmyers2043

Quote from: a-may on February 26, 2013, 04:56:36 PM
I've forgotten my password for the LEX as well.  I'm pretty sure my username on there is a-may.

Hi a-may ... I'm sorry for the delayed answer. I had a stomach virus last week and never turned on my computer. I'll send you a PM ..

- Jim

a-may

Thank you!  I hope you feel better.

faillios

Sorry to bother! I had to do a computer reset and forgot my LEX password. I believe the login was either faillios, or faillios1. Thank you! :)

jmyers2043

libellibicus

Hi Jim it's me again.  I've forgotten my LEX password.  Any chance you could resend me a new one?  Thanks in advance (and sorry to mess you about yet again!).

jmyers2043

Quote from: libellibicus on March 06, 2013, 02:14:16 PM
Hi Jim it's me again.  I've forgotten my LEX password.  Any chance you could resend me a new one?  Thanks in advance (and sorry to mess you about yet again!).

I'll send you a PM

- Jim

Tropod

oh well figured I'd post here, can't seem to remember what it was or may have been haha.....

would an admin mind resetting my password,
much appreciated,
Thanks!  ;D

jmyers2043

Quote from: Tropod on March 08, 2013, 04:03:27 AM
oh well figured I'd post here, can't seem to remember what it was or may have been haha.....

would an admin mind resetting my password,
much appreciated,
Thanks!  ;D

I'll send you a PM

- Jim

Swamper77

I'm returning to the game, but I seem to have lost my login information. I can't recall my username, but I'm pretty sure of what the password is.
You can call me Jan, if you want to.
Pagan and Proud!

leosmesc

I've lost my password too :thumbsdown:
Can aMod help me?
Thanks,
Leo

jmyers2043