• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your small towns

Started by wouanagaine, January 31, 2007, 05:47:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

io_bg

Wow! Love the first pic! I think you should put it in the picture competition ::)
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

Jayster

Here's my small town called Parkson's Stretch.

There's more in my MD!  :thumbsup:

Jayster

io_bg

Very nice work, Jayster! :thumbsup:
Here's my latest one

rushman5

Smaller town in the early stages of a metropolis

Modedit: please remind that the max allowed image size is 1024px. tnx.

riiga

This is the city I'm currently developing in my MD (link in signature). This overview shows the city as of 1964 (started in 1930).

(click for full resolution! | 2867x1982)

canyonjumper

Jayster: Love the seawalls! The town looks so green!
Ioan: Awesome!!
rushman5: Awesome job, I like the plaza!
riiga: Love it! The farms surrounding the town, very nice ;D
I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.

mightygoose

trying out new plugins on the big city tutorial.

NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

Smeel

Two pictures of the citycenter in the little dutch town Groningen!

cubby420

Great pics all! Hey mightygoose...that pic of yours isn't loading for me.

Something from my new MD for your pleasure.

Tomas Neto

Yeah Cubby, fantastic city!!! And great pics all!!!

My small city..., Dracena:

cubby420

As usual a stunning mosaic Tomas!

Something from me and my new(ish) MD

noahclem

Those are great looking shots Smeel, especially for your second post  &apls

Tomas that's a mind-blowing mosaic and Cubby your work is awesome as usual--I prefer the first to the 2nd.

Nice work everyone  ;D

Sheep49

Great work everyone! Tomas Neto's mosaic is just beautiful, but so are Cubby's and Smeel's! Great work, you all! :thumbsup:

Now, just to show that I am still playing this game, let's take a look at 2 pics I made today. Why today? Why this pics? Because. Yes.

Check out these lots on the left of the second photo, all one of them plo...err grown 4 times. Isn't it lazy great?

Well, that's it. Have a nice day! ;)
Piotr
Polish support forum - Cafe Poland * SC4Wiki! * My BATting thread

I am he, as you are he, as you are me and we are all together... - I Am The Walrus, The Beatles

cubby420

Very cool Sheep49! So much detail to soak in and I'm digging the lighting and PS.

Girafe

Sheep49 Superb pictures you show us, I like the style and your taste for the flora items ;)
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

cubby420

Hey everybody! This isn't necessarily from a small town, but its got that small town vibe to it for sure. Enjoy! More awesomeness over at my MD!

jawne001

These are lovely!Here is one from my country, called Crescent City (it's def more of a small town tho)

ilmioalterego

Hi everybody, this is my first post at all. I've benn lurking this exeptional forum for 2 months since I decided to post an image of the efforts spent until now. This is a picture of a part of a little city that I am absolutely not satisfied with. But, these are my first steps... Hope you'll like it.  :)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

io_bg

Hi and welcome to SC4Devotion, ilmioalterego!
For a all-maxis city yours looks quite good, I must say. The sidewalk and streetside mods blend in nice :)
Hope to see more pictures from you!

Ciuu96

ilmioalterego, welcome to SC4D!

I have always thought that you can't create anything good with only Maxis-buildings, but this actually looks pretty good! Very simple, but still quite realistic and has a great peaceful feeling in it! :) Hope to see more from you, and I believe that you will make quick progress, as you seem to have the skills for it already!

And by the way, two months isn't anything, I lurked for over an year and still haven't posted a single real picture (just some maps etc) to here or to simtropolis. :D
Has it really been almost 2 years?
Must return. :)