• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Custom content

Started by TheTeaCat, November 24, 2006, 08:54:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheTeaCat

Hi all,

Just downloaded some nice housing that I want to grow/build in a certain section of town. But I keep getting all the maxis stuff when I don't want it:(

So my question is how do I get what I want to grow.

I know there is some sort of mod out there but for the life of me I can't find it.  :'(

Any help would be appreciated :thumbsup:

:satisfied:
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

jeronij

I am glad to be able to point you to a tutorial in THIS site  ;)

Using Custom Residential Content

I hope you find it useful  ;D

EDIT: Search in the Simtropolis STEX for Dusktrooper for the main mod mentioned in the tutorial
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

TheTeaCat

Thanks for the link jeronij.

But...     somehow there is always a but the link gives me a page that shows a load of stuuff that goes way over my head about hypertext transfer protocol overview?

Not to worry now I got a name I'm sure I can it it at ST. must have been the way i was searching for it. Am off work with flu so ny brain is a bit slow today. :(

What am I saying,it's like that most days  ::)

:satisfied:

Edit: Found what i was looking for Thanks for the help  :thumbsup:
Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

Asahi

あさひ

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination