• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

A Random Selection of Photos

Started by mjig_dudy, February 24, 2007, 01:46:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mjig_dudy

I always taking random photos on holidays and such. So i though i would share so of my favorites with the sc4d community.
In this thread i will not be posting images from just on place for event, but any thing i happen to find, that i think is any good. Most of my photographs i will edit slightly in photoshop, but not making in a major changes.

just don't expect any masterpieces  $%Grinno$%

so anyway, enough of the words:

I took this one while on holiday in La Palma, i like the colorful buildings seen from above. Although, of of course, it looked far more impressive in real life.

and a picture of some trees...

and some more pictures of trees:

and picture with a distinct lack of trees:

Hope you liked 'em  ;D

dedgren

Geat pics, m_d.  That's a part of the world I have no sense of- thanks for sharing it with us.

Are those in fact black sand beaches?  I've seen them in Hawaii- always thought they were associated with volcanically active areas.

Anyway, beautiful places.  Thanks again.

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

Giligone

Cool pics. Where is that exactly? Those crazy twisted trees are nice.

Vandy

Hi, mjig_dudy.

Welcome to Moments Frozen In Time.  I'm really glad you've chosen to open a thread here in The Artist's Place forums.  I look forward to your continued posts and your continued beautiful pictures.

I am really taken with your picture of La Palma.  Please forgive my ignorance of geography but where exactly is this?  All of your pictures have a very "natural" look and feel about them.  It is obviouls that you enjoy what you are doing.  Thank you for sharing these great pictures.

Regards,

Gary

In the end you will see, you is you and me is me.  © May 29, 1980