• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Podcast General Discussion

Started by Pat, September 30, 2008, 04:30:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Durfsurn

Hi guys,

Yes it has been almost 2 years since the last post in this thread so I know it is dead but I want to revive this excellent project albeit with slightly different implementation. I don't want to release much info quite yet but would like to see if Pat, would you be happy to get this up and running again?
I'll admit I have been brainstorming about this for about 3 months, wondering about the best implementation and I have some ideas. It would be a podcast broken into segments at the start like "New NAM Dev" and "Monthly SC4 goings on". I also propose an expansion to include work at ST. e.g. Another segment could be a "Content" segment where we talk about certain pictures in the Show Us Your... threads and link them afterwards. "Mayor Diaries" could be another segment and of course "Interviews" as well. Then if we are running short, we could just talk about anything SC4/SC4D related (or possibly otherwise) freely until we end it.
I would also like to know if anyone else would like to come aboard? I envisioned either Pat or myself as a host/co-hosts or whatever and then maybe people specific segments as well.
Looks like I did in fact spill all the beans but whatever.

Let me know what you all think

Best
-Billy