• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

un1's Lots and Mods - Smalltown USA Relots

Started by un1, October 11, 2008, 07:54:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

un1

Welcome to my other creations thread. Out of the LAM I do have time to do other stuff like lot and mod. I'll post about those here.

Current Project

Look here.

Enjoy!
-un1

Fatsuhono

Great! (will release that semi-diagonal road???) ;)

deathtopumpkins

A Taco Bell! Yay! I love Taco Bell.

That KFC looks pretty good too, ignoring the lot, but the sign has one glaring problem... you can see the texture on the top and sides of it. I'm not actually sure if there's anything you can do about that in gmax, so I usually stick a very thin (like only extruded .3 m) box along each side of the sign you don't want to be textured, and give it it's own texture. I just reread the thread and noticed it says "Relotting." Oops, nevermind!
NAM Team Member | 3RR Collaborater | Virgin Shores

un1

Fatsuhono: Thanks! I didn't make those, dedgren did.
deathtopumpkins: Thanks!

A little update on the Taco Bell...

Enjoy,
-un1

Fatsuhono

Ah, the new lots looks very nice! :thumbsup: Of course, the red brick looks amazing. Maybe to TE the parking lots? :satisfied:

deathtopumpkins

Oh much much better! That lot's looking great.

And I agree with Fatushono, TE'ing the parking lot would be a cool idea.

papab2000

Can I have a couple of Volcano Taco's please!  ;D  Nice job  :thumbsup:

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Visit my mapping thread: linkie
Post pic's of your NHP Mapped Regions linkie

un1

Fatsuhono: Thanks! You'll see...
deathtopumpkins: Thanks! You'll see...
papab2000: Thanks!

Well, I finnaly got my SC4Tool to work on Vista so that means I don't have to transfer my lots to my XP just to TE them and that means...

A new teaser!

(As you can see, the parking lots are TE'd)

I still have to work on the Canadian Tire though... Really fixing the lights. :P

Enjoy,
-un1

BarbyW

If you are making growables, don't make them TE as they will never upgrade.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

Pat

not that bad there un1 but one suggestion is to make the back portion of the canadian tire more assecable to the parking lot... you allready said you was going to work the parking lot lights, good cause I think SG or even XD's parking lot lights would work alot better here honestly...  Cant wait to see further devolpment...

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Fatsuhono

Lovely new idea. But, off topic, I think it would be cool if you just the post images, not have to click on them, because that is an un-necessary hassle. $%Grinno$%

wishfulanthony

I really love the structures you made over there, William! Well done! Can't wait to see more developments for your projects... maybe I'll download them for SC4 too! :D
Tony
Urban Studies and Planning
San Francisco State University · UC Berkeley

wouanagaine

Why you don't have any shadows in your pics ? that made them pretty flat

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren ♦ emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
M4346 ♦ moganite ♦ Papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one...one bad-ass that is - Alek King of SC4

Dark_horse_spirit

Excellent detail work on the Canadian Tire, The Costco truck unloading in the back is a nice touch. I for one love to see this Canuck stuff, If non Canadians only knew the power of the DarkSide....I mean Tim Hortons they would be shocked.

wes.janson

Canadian Tire! Now my sims can buy cheap tools that don't work... just like real Canadians.  :D

Henrik Sedin: 82gp 29g 83a 112p - 2009/2010 Art Ross/Hart Trophy winner!

sim-al2

Quote from: wouanagaine on October 15, 2008, 12:27:42 AM
Why you don't have any shadows in your pics ? that made them pretty flat

That's because he has shadows set to low in the graphics options, just like I do since shadows make my game more unplayable than it already is! :angrymore:

BTW, the lots look good. I don't know of many auto stores with sandstone front walkways, but it's a good contrast with the rest of the building. I think the colors aren't that great on the buildings your lotting, but there's no way to fix that now. &mmm
(\_/)
(o.O)
(")_(")

un1

BarbyW: I wondered why when I went to TE them it had a red x.
Pat: Thanks for the suggestions, I'll put them to use.
Fatsuhono: Thanks, I know that the rules allow 1024x768 picture sizes but I don't know what they think of it.
wishfulanthony: Thanks!
wouanagaine: There is no shadows because I have the shadows off.
Dark_horse_spirit: Thanks! Oh, don't worrie... More Canadian stuff is coming. ;)
wes.janson: Gah, they do work. :P
sim-al2: Thanks! Also, there are a few stores where I live that have Sandstone for there walkways (one of them happens to be a Taco Time (Taco Time = A store that sells tacos in Thunder Bay) ), that would include the mall here. Also, these aren't my BATs as I mentioned.

New project (A simple one), Clean Air Ordinance Mod!

What it does is it mods the ordinance "Clean Air". I know tonnes of people have done this but this includes 7 .dats that mod it to a level.

(Low for example is "Low difference from the old one")

Extremely Low
Very Low
Low
Medium
High
Very High
Extremely High

This here is the examplar for the "Medium edit".

The only thing I need to do is wait for Andreas to write the installer tutorial so I can make the installer for it....

Enjoy!,
-un1

wishfulanthony

I really wish I can get that Super Clean Ordinance Mod... I would like to have that soon! :d
Tony
Urban Studies and Planning
San Francisco State University · UC Berkeley

deathtopumpkins

Ooh, a new mod!

I don't exactly get what it does though... besides change the Clean Air Ordinance.

And that Canadian Tire re-lot's looking great! And good job TE'ing!

un1

wishfulanthony: Coming to you soon! ;)
deathtopumpkins: It heavily/mods the ordinance, more will come later...

The Baco Building Relotting

Here are some pictures of it:

Back view:

Front view:

Over view:

I need suggestions!

Enjoy,
-un1