• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

hoping someone can help

Started by cggg, October 11, 2008, 08:50:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cggg

ISSUE RESOLVED!! malware posing as one of my creativeblaster files in windows. thanks!! ;D ;D

I don't even know how to describe one of the new problems I have. First, my audio stopped working on everything except SC4. No yellow flags in device manager.
Now I have this (may have started at same time and I just didn't notice, about 5 days ago or so). Any folder on my desktop, including My Computer has the IE stuff at top.

Of course I'm in the middle of running everything I have, Glary tools didn't find anything and so far neither has AVG. Have some more progs to run, but I thought maybe the geniuses in here could steer me in the right direction faster.

tyia

Sheep49

With that IE thing: It's normal ;) If you don't want it however, click with the right mouse button on the part where the back button is located, and choose 'links'. It should be absent from then ;)
Polish support forum - Cafe Poland * SC4Wiki! * My BATting thread

I am he, as you are he, as you are me and we are all together... - I Am The Walrus, The Beatles

cggg

thanks for that, one of the grands must have clicked something. I'd never seen it that way and the sound problem, I thought they were connected. Okay, one down, one to go.

cggg

thanks for that, one of the grands must have clicked something. I'd never seen it that way and with the sound problem, I thought they were connected. Okay, one down, one to go.