• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Rotating NAM puzzle pieces (on a mac)

Started by rigobert, March 16, 2009, 11:39:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rigobert

I just installed the SC4 and NAM on my macbook, and realized that it doesn't have page up/down keys. How does one rotate puzzle pieces- is there a keymap or something where I can manually change things?
Thanks

Andreas

SC4 items are rotated with the [Home] and [End] keys, at least in the Windows version of the game. Not sure if that applies to a Mac version, though.
Andreas

rigobert

Well I found out how to do it: function+left/right is the home/end equivalent. However, is there any way to change the controls?

dahemac

I think you are stuck. FN +CRSR is used because the laptop hasn't got an extended keyboard. I have sometimes used a USB Extended Keyboard when playing on a Powerbook.

The Fomo

I've had the same problem. I'm not playing in Mac OSX, however. I'm running Windows XP on a MacBook Pro, and when I press [fn] along with the arrow keys it rotates the camera perspective instead of the puzzle pieces. Is there any way to manually change the keybinding?

callagrafx

Try the Fn key with the up & down keys  :thumbsup:
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it