• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your... railroads and GLR

Started by threestooges, March 25, 2007, 05:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ennedi

@Keegan: Very good picture!  &apls I don't know if the rail line is placed on the embankment or not, but trees planted along it gives an illusion of the embankment. All ploppable flora looks very good and natural, I like this pic very much! :thumbsup:

@Une_ame: Very good pictures too, I like especially Buddybud's walls and the short viaduct :thumbsup:, the closeup with billboards and Japan walls looks perfect too!

Neofita: Very nice industrial area, good work with the new rails and pipelines!  :) :thumbsup:

Adam
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

Kenworth

Hey, nice pics!  ;)

I'm working on catenaries for the NAM-collection at the moment.
This Lots are be done:

Catenaries for the track switches "parallel track to 45°-track"

and for the s-curves

(HD-rendering)

Coming soon ;)

Kenny

MandelSoft

I think plunderer will be happy to make T21's for these ones, Kenny  ;)
Lurk mode: ACTIVE

sepsis

what has arisen must come to pass
what is past must be resurrected
we are the devil and we are god
we are timeless
                  and you are dead!

danielcote

Great work you guys with rail and GLR!  &apls  &apls

GLR routes
heres my old 1952 pcc cars still in service and efficient!

and Trolley routes

szergej279

I say that, too  :thumbsup:
It's always good to see vintage trams in service, Danielcote ;)

Background railyard of Mitszenszk Keleti (Mitszenszk Eastern station):

danielcote

Wow thats a very impressive rail network it looks very well used! Even has 2 story cars oh I'm jealouse  :P  &apls

allan_kuan1992

Quote from: danielcote on May 26, 2009, 03:28:19 PM
Great work you guys with rail and GLR!  &apls  &apls

(image removed)
GLR routes
heres my old 1952 pcc cars still in service and efficient!

(image removed)
and Trolley routes

That is a VERY steep slope for trams to run up (the street has the same problem). You may want to try using a slope mod.

- Allan Kuan

Terring7

"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

swashbuckler

Wow nice pictures guys  :thumbsup: I have one question what train automata you use?Whats the best?  &Thk/(

io_bg

The best automata is the the one you like the most ;) And welcome to SC4 Devotion!
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

Terring7

"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

Nardo69

Nice stuff here around but I miss a little bit of STR ...

My actual picture in the competition:

and another little bit kitbashing - I missed a nice flagstop for STR somehow:

Have fun!

Bernhard  :thumbsup:

shoreman905

Kitbashing!! Sounds like Nardo did or does some model railroading here. Good work, sir.

heitomat

Quote from: Kenworth on May 21, 2009, 02:28:10 AM
Hey, nice pics!  ;)

I'm working on catenaries for the NAM-collection at the moment.
This Lots are be done:

Catenaries for the track switches "parallel track to 45°-track"

(... Removed images from quote ...)

(HD-rendering)

Coming soon ;)

Kenny

@Kenny: Your work looks great!  :thumbsup:

I read plunderer's thread on his catenaries mod thread. He was looking at the possibility to use SFBT props, but it seems like the project is now completed using ehbk2006's instead (which, by all means, look great too). Still, I'm a huge fan of SFBT's catenaries, and would love to see them included in a "draggable rail catenaries mod". Any chance of this? If I understood plunderer correctly, he would gladly use SFBT-props if they were made available to him.

If his mod is already released with SFBT props, or simply won't be released, I would love to know.
Be gentle with me - I'm Norwegian

Nardo69

@shoreman905: Yap, some years ago. But recently I have neither the time nor the place for a nice H0 model railway ...  ()sad()

@heitomat: Plunderer did post something like that? I had the impression he wasn't interested ...

Andreas

I submitted a new set of Kenny's SFBT catenary props that were specifically created for a rail catenary mod to plunderer a while ago. Since there are more "special purpose" props, rather than just a basic set, I assume compiling a catenary mod with the SFBT props is quite a lot of work. I figure that plunderer's free time is limited as well, so I suggest to be patient. :)
Andreas

tankmank

The TRH (Toright Rail Highspeed) going over the green river in Guangzhen the capitol this train is on it's way to Guangzhen's central station then off up to Beijing via Guangzhou

The_Hutt