• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Podcast Episode 1: February 2009

Started by Pat, February 14, 2009, 04:20:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat

OK here is the February Episode featuring Troy from NHP....  A special thank you to Maarten for the background music that has been used for this episode and also this one since there was so much to cover the episode is about 12 minutes long with additional 5 minutes of music at the end....

http://www.garageband.com/go/gcastplayer?xmlurl=http://www.garageband.com/artist/sc4devotionspodcast/podcast/newsletter.xml&autoplay=no&repeat=no&colorChoice=1

For anyone that might be having trouble viewing the player that is embeded here is a direct link to GarageBand

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

blade2k5

That didn't turn out so bad, except I sound a bit tinny, but I suppose that's because Pat and I did this over the phone yesterday :P  Loved the music by the way, felt like tearing up the dance floor :D  I have to say good job to all those involved in producing this podacst &apls

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio
dedgren ♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ nichter85 ♦ papab2000 ♦
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Old fisherman never die, they just smell that way.

sithlrd98

Great job on that Pat!
I had no idea that you had made that many maps Troy...lookin forward to some more!

Jayson

Nexis4Jersey

That was the best podcast yet, will the exception of the phone interview which hurt me Ipod ears  $%Grinno$% :D

MandelSoft

Nice one, Pat! It's a complete update of what happend over the past months, and what a wonderful time that was! I stay tuned!
Lurk mode: ACTIVE

blade2k5

Quote from: sithlrd98 on February 14, 2009, 05:32:07 PM
Great job on that Pat!
I had no idea that you had made that many maps Troy...lookin forward to some more!

Jayson

I didn't either until I went and made a list of the maps I made as a member of NHP and those before NHP.  I can't remember the exact number, but it's approaching 200 :o

Quote from: Nexis on February 14, 2009, 10:59:57 PM
That was the best podcast yet, with the exception of the phone interview which hurt me Ipod ears  $%Grinno$% :D

:P  You should have heard the original version before Pat threw in a bit more bass-tone into it.  That would have made your ears bleed I think $%Grinno$% :D  I would have recorded it with my microphone, but couldn't find it after tearing the house apart looking for it.  This is where Murphy's Law comes into play because when Pat and I were chatting on the phone yesterday getting my 'before it airs to the general devotee public' sneak peek, I found it where it wasn't supposed to be ::)

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio
dedgren ♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ nichter85 ♦ papab2000 ♦
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Old fisherman never die, they just smell that way.

papab2000

Good job on the Podcat Pat & Troy.  :thumbsup: Looking forward to next month.  ;)

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Visit my mapping thread: linkie
Post pic's of your NHP Mapped Regions linkie

dioangel

Most excellent Episode!!!!  &apls

"Beethoven is known for writting the most daring music has ever known to man...DioAngel is known for writting outragous stories has ever known to a lady."
My new MD: http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=6796.0

dragonshardz

I actually kinda like the Q&A bit more this way...sounds more like a radio broadcast this way. Incidentally, Pat, sometimes what you are saying is obscured by blasts of air....I'd recommend not being so close to your mic when you speak.

frdrcklim

Nice music my friend. You should make the March episode based on the 250K view of dedgren :).
300... 200... 100... 50... 40... 30... 20... 10

Yep, I still got it.

quackmofro

A podcast??? I wish I'd known about this sooner. I'll have to tune in to the next episode.

Pat

BE on the Alert its COMING!!!  :thumbsup:

Hopefully soon that is it will be here in this spot  ;)

Cheers Patrick

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie