• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

SC4LotInfosGenerator

Started by wouanagaine, December 15, 2006, 12:24:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wouanagaine

Great :)
RAM ! good to have 2Gb of RAM :)

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren ♦ emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
M4346 ♦ moganite ♦ Papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one...one bad-ass that is - Alek King of SC4

Rayden

I've just opened again that file and even having it on the cache already, still takes nearly 1 minute. Yes you're right, 2 Gb of Ram is great.
One more thing, there is two executable files, SC4LotInfosGenerator.exe and SC4LotInfosGeneratorCL.exe. What's the diference between them?

wouanagaine

The CL one can be run from commandline ( for batch purpose ). however  the CL version only create the xml, not the html. It is only for some special member who required it when helping me in the development phase. No support for this one

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren ♦ emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one...one bad-ass that is - Alek King of SC4

HabLeUrG

how this program is turning out? is that already for download or something...

im a bit confuse because there are many programs made by Wou, im amazed, which one is this one and which is the PIM...

hope to receive any answer  ;D

wouanagaine

HableUrg, this program is available at ST in the NHP Tools suite thread
This is not the PIM tool
And SC4LIG is a bit outdated but still usefull ( with some errors )

New Horizons Productions

HabLeUrG

thanks wou!

So when you expect the PIM tool will be ready? or already is for download  $%Grinno$%

Pat

Ooooooh Bad hableUrg you should know better then to ask when its done
LoL as to quote it will be done when its done LoL... But it is OK though as
i cant wait for PIM to hit the massise as well

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

freedo50

Hey wouanagaine, I hate to find a problem with another of your programs but, unfortunately my copy of SC4LIG isn't working properly. The program extracts all of t5he data ok and even parses and (appears) to compile it ok. Yet, when I open the HTML output file (LotInfos.htm) all I get is the blank HTML file attached to this post, no images and no text :/ I had to fix a few problems with the XML before the program would compile and parse it properly, but there deosn't seem to be any reason for this to happen.
Care to shed some light?

Fred

schm0

Ok, the last two tools I wanted to download are gone. :)

Anyone have a working link to this program?
schm0

SC4BOY

hmmm... just a note: In browsing this thread, I find that none of the links work. It might be a good idea to delete the thread or correct the links.. ;)

wouanagaine

too bad time is not extensible and that we only have 24 hours a day

When I'll find time I'll upload the SC4LIG to the LEX, until then, you're quite right, that thread is useless

New Horizons Productions

xxdita

SC4LotInfosGenerator, like pretty much every other Wouanagaine program, has been an invaluable tool for me, helping me keep tabs on my downloads.
I know exactly how I need to zone for the buildings I want. I can see which lots need to be XTooled before they're ready for play (which is pretty much anything downloaded from anywhere else). And I can figure out what to call all of those nameless lots.

It'll be good to have it on the LEX.

schm0

Quote from: wouanagaine on January 21, 2008, 07:11:49 AM
too bad time is not extensible and that we only have 24 hours a day

When I'll find time I'll upload the SC4LIG to the LEX, until then, you're quite right, that thread is useless

Hurry! My kidneys are failing! &mmm

Ok, no they're not.

But I need it really, really BAD.
schm0

papab2000

Anyone know how I can get the SC4LotInfosGenerator? The link no longer works and i have searched everywhere.

Thank you,
Rich

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Visit my mapping thread: linkie
Post pic's of your NHP Mapped Regions linkie

wouanagaine

http://www.fileden.com/files/2006/7/28/145206/tools/SC4LIGV6P1Complete.zip

Let me say that I find your tone here or elsewhere pretty demanding, and this is not a very good way to do achieve any recognition

New Horizons Productions

JoeST

thanks for reposting it  Wou :)

Joe
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

wes.janson

Thanks Wouanagaine! I've been hoping to take a look at this baby for awhile now.

Henrik Sedin: 82gp 29g 83a 112p - 2009/2010 Art Ross/Hart Trophy winner!

callagrafx

Quote from: Dublin on January 24, 2009, 12:28:56 PM
Your not gonna find it and no one will reply, or at least thats what  seems to be happening on every sc4 board availible

Whoa....extremely bad move there.  Please show some respect and dial back the attitude.  This site is founded on a principle of assistance and development and help is always given when asked for, in a polite and adult manner.  Demand something or show poor manners and no, you won't get an answer, merely a bad reputation.
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

swat-medic

Quote from: Dublin on January 24, 2009, 12:28:56 PM
Your not gonna find it and no one will reply, or at least thats what  seems to be happening on every sc4 board availible

I disagree.  Did you have a problem?  Can we help you find something?

wouanagaine

So the problem is that. Maybe it should have come to your mind that asking politely instead of being plain demanding wouldn't have turn me upset by your behavior. And now you have 4 posts and already a -2 reputation, quite an achievement

New Horizons Productions