• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Windows 7 - SC4 Crash

Started by canyonjumper, December 17, 2009, 08:00:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

canyonjumper

I'm not sure if this issue has been addressed yet. When I load SC4 it works fine for a while then crashes at irregular intervals. I tried using Windows XP Mode to solve the problem, but it does the same thing. I'm running Windows 7 Ultimate (32-bit) on a Toshiba Satellite, with a 2 gigahertz processor, 1 GB of RAM, Intel Pentium Dual Core and a 250 GB HDD. Does anybody know how to fix the problem?  ()what()
I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.

frdrcklim

I dunno. Crashes at irregular intervals as in happens at any time. Mine sometimes crashes at irregular intervals too. Though it doesn't bother me. I think it usually happens when your city is too large enough and your plugin folder is too big enough to get performance drops, or maybe I haven't played a while. It helps to save your work regularly :).
300... 200... 100... 50... 40... 30... 20... 10

Yep, I still got it.

Gotlaub

Hello guys. I have some technical issues with my SC4 game. This issues appeared after I've installed the new Windows 7. Since then, my game started to run in a "slow" mode. Thank you

canyonjumper

I've got mine fixed. A fresh install, the organizing and datpacking of my plugins really helped. Now mine runs just fine.

-Jordan
I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.