• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

RHW (RealHighway) - Development and Support

Started by Tarkus, April 13, 2007, 09:10:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sc4luv2

blahdy:  &apls That's a great B.A.T. you got there. &apls

Also, i have a suggestion, instead of that one hazmat sign, make it like this but keep the 55 MPH sign if you want to.

Thanks,
sc4luv2

PS:

WELCOME TO PAGE 23!
[

rickmastfan67

Ok guys.  I have a new update for ya.  I now have the OWR/RHW-4 transition completed.  I also updated the AVE and RR Crossing ones as well.  Below is a picture of all three together.  So, what do you guys think? ;)

-- James Mast, aka: rickmastfan67
Painter/Public Relations at: Masgrafx Racing.

Check out the 9/11/01 Car Set Checklist.

Take a look @ the JPG Compression tutorial.  A must read to help cut away unnecessary file size from 500k+ images to help dial-up users out.

sc4luv2

rickmastfan67:   
;D &apls Those textures are so great, i think it's impossible to have a word about em'. &apls ;D

Thanks
sc4luv2
[

yoshiisland2

MOD EDIT: Please don't quote two full replies, including pictures, it doesn't add anything, and it disrupts the flow of the thread. - Fred

An urban rural highway, isn't that an oxy moron? j/k ;) but really though, that looks great, I was hoping for an elevated two lane highway and right now the only real option is the elevated avenue, which is a bit under speed.
And as for those big dig/RHW crossings, words can't even begin to describe it! :thumbsup:

Filasimo

yoshi you dont have to carry updates over if u want to reply to them specially if they have a bazillion pics on them just so u know next time  :thumbsup:
Plaza Mall Project
http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=2171.0
Coming Soon to the LEX!

NAM Team
What can NAM do for you?
//

bat

Great picture of that, rickmastfan67! Wonderful work! :thumbsup:

Swamper77

Quote from: rickmastfan67 on August 06, 2007, 04:48:23 AM
Ok guys.  I have a new update for ya.  I now have the OWR/RHW-4 transition completed.  I also updated the AVE and RR Crossing ones as well.  Below is a picture of all three together.  So, what do you guys think? ;)
Rick,

The textures look much better. ;D

-Swamper
You can call me Jan, if you want to.
Pagan and Proud!

Ennedi

Quote from: Swamper77 on August 06, 2007, 03:46:17 PM
Rick,

The textures look much better. ;D

-Swamper

100% agree  :thumbsup:

Shadow Asassin, it can be great thing - completely new possibilities  &apls But I'm very curious, what is to the right of this picture?  &Thk/( 
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

Swamper77

Quote from: Ennedi on August 06, 2007, 03:58:27 PM
Shadow Asassin, it can be great thing - completely new possibilities  &apls But I'm very curious, what is to the right of this picture?  &Thk/(

That is the NAM's Gradual Elevated<-->Ground Highway Transition Puzzle Piece.

-Swamper
You can call me Jan, if you want to.
Pagan and Proud!

Ennedi

It seemed to me it's a highway exit - I'm an idiot (there is only 2 hours of new day and I say it second time  :D - first time in the tanslations thread) - this day looks very promising  ;D
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

Haljackey

Some great stuff being developed here.  I like it!  Keep up the excellent work! :thumbsup:

Shadow Assassin

More pics of the Urban HW. :P The textures need to be tweaked a little, but otherwise, it's all good.

That's pretty much it. All that's needed is fresh new paths, and it's set.
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
See my uploads on the LEX!

thundercrack83

Wow, SA! Excellent job! I love these textures!

bwatterud

@SA-That would be pretty sweet with the other RHW textures.  The only problem that I see is that bridges and toll booths would have to be completely redone. 

Jonathan

SA: Wow, Fantastic I'm speechless. Just one thing, is this going to replace the maxis highways or use a draggable puzzle piece?
&apls

Shadow Assassin

Well, the version I am showing replaces the Maxis highways. A draggable puzzle piece will most likely be done in the future. The priority of this, I'm afraid, is quite low - the MIS has to be done first. :P
New Horizons Productions

Pat

WooooooooW that is awsome progress on UHW  &apls :thumbsup:

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Andreas

Well, even if it replaces the Maxis highways for the time being, I need this soooo badly. Excellent work!  &apls
Andreas

le_harv

Is it just me or do the Maxis Highways look a bit dated now? lol

The RHW/UHW project has some screens of 3-lane highway further up the thread as a possible highway replacement.

Image courtesy of the Urban 'Highway' Cowboy of Shadow Assassin. Not mine

Shadow Assassin

Well, that's unfortunately not possible, since that 3 lane highway is 3 tiles wide. So it wouldn't work for that...
New Horizons Productions