• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Challenge 4

Started by wouanagaine, May 02, 2009, 01:17:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wouanagaine

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren ♦ emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
M4346 ♦ moganite ♦ Papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one...one bad-ass that is - Alek King of SC4

mrbisonm

You now have a new adversary to give orders to. Since jjune4991 has officially left us and Kitsune did not post his 3rd challenge, You will now have to send your separatists demands to XiahouDun.

Thank you.

The Governor

....Uploading the MFP 1.... (.........Finishing the MFP1)

io_bg

So, If I'm right, I have to post here my orders to wouanagaine. Here they are:
On tile A:
1) Build a town with population at least 10 000 people eastern from the river on the tile. Zone residential northern to the main road and commercial southern from it (with at least 5 000 commercial jobs).
2) Build a water and a power source which will be enough for the town.
3) Build at least one school and one hospital.
4) Build a seawall along the river bank to protect the town from the river.

Good luck (and I hope you understood everything). And sorry for posting the orders in the last hours but I've been outside of my country and I didn't have access to the net.
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

wouanagaine

Quick question

By seawall along the river, do you expect me to build it along the whole riverbed or only where the town is near the river ? And what if I don't build near the river ?

New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren ♦ emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley
Divide wouanagaine by zero and you will in fact get one...one bad-ass that is - Alek King of SC4

mrbisonm

Reminder:

The time limit is approaching and within the next 24 hrs or so, don't forget!

Fred

wouanagaine

Quickly post

The town, the hospital & school

closeup

opposite view

The water supply and the power supply ( in the end of the industrial complex )

As I haven't developped my side yet, I don't have build the park/monument

New Horizons Productions

mrbisonm

Glad you were able to finish this challenge without too many difficulties again, now did you?. We have taken notice of your pictures and your separatist demand. Thank you.

Now we will take the time again to judge it properly which may take a few days. We will have the time enough to do so since the next challenge will have  two weeks to be worked on.
You still have no right at all to touch the separatists side of the region, but you can build whatever your desire is in your half, of course with fully respecting the general Rules.
Thank you and Good luck. Lynn already started judging some days ago.

Lynn and Fred

mrbisonm

Judgements for challenge 4.

We have been away from judgements for the summer, first because of some illness of Lynn's mother and then missing some free time, after we took an almost two month vacation, but now we're back judging. Most of these judgements were done since quite a while, but only on paper.
This challenge was a bit harder to judge than others, because orders were given by an adversary, so we will judge it so, putting ourselves in the shoes of the adversary. I must say that we also were very generous with points at this time, something that we will change a little bit for the next coming challenges. Don't worry, we won't start giving bad points now..... ;) Please go and judge my challenge 4 now. Thank you.

1.  Your orders to your adversary were simple and basics. You missed to show a copy of it in your thread. We gave you 4 points.

2.  You only did some parts of the demands of your adversary, but these were excellently done and because of the details that we saw in your pictures we decided to give you 4 points still.

3. No picture of the statue demanded by the governor. o points.

A total of 8 points were added to your list. Maybe it is that you do not have enough time or lost interests, but if you would spent some more time in your gameplay with all the details that you can offer, you might be on the top of the list. Nice going.

Fred and Lynn