• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

MIS not intersecting with road

Started by towerdog, February 03, 2014, 02:42:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

towerdog

Im not sure if this is a problem or its not supported yet so basically i have a sunken rhw-4 network with a road overpass and im working on a diamond interchange the rhw-4 is sunken 15m i started with t-road on slope piece made overpass with puzzle pieces everything went great for overpass and sunken rhw-4 so i smoothed out the grade with bullet train mod and started ramps set ramp pieces in place and when i went to drag ramp with rhw the mis would be missing a piece that i couldnt replace with starter or anything i also tryed to keep terrain level a few tiles so that it was on a flat tile but still no luck im new to the nam and im using nam 32 and i have sc4 thru steam

MandelSoft

That's simple: the MIS is not supposed to transit into a RD-2. It can only transit in an OWR-2. The keyword here is one way. You can drag an OWR-2 through the T-ends of the T-Onslope to establish the override.

Alternatively, you can drag the road out of the T-end (like you did on the picture) and then drag a railway through the T-end. Then demolish the railway on one side to remove the crossing railway and demolish the other end too (this MUST be done in two separate demolition actions!). Then you can use any network to intersect with this tile, like the MIS.

Best,
Maarten
Lurk mode: ACTIVE

towerdog

Thanks alot Mandelsoft much appreciated oh yeah Nam rocks !!!!!