• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Barroco Hispano BAT Thread

Started by Barroco Hispano, August 26, 2018, 08:45:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

belfastsocrates

The yachts I'm very happy to see. Would love to see a range of small to large HD yachts for use in-game. Would add some fabulous variety to marina and shoreline scenes.
A unique nation fusing technological prowess and unparalleled grandeur

"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination" - Oscar Wilde

Barroco Hispano

Great White Shark:

Barroco Hispano

Barroco Hispano

Barroco Hispano

Barroco Hispano

:D

Barroco Hispano

AsimPika3172

Lol.... Nice person!  :D Also, nice fish!  :thumbsup: Keep moving forward! &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls
I loves Sim City forever!

Barroco Hispano

Helicopter Pilot

Pose 1:

Pose 2:

Barroco Hispano

Barroco Hispano

Barroco Hispano

Barroco Hispano

Barroco Hispano

Barroco Hispano

2019 Range Rover SV Autobiography LWB:

Barroco Hispano

mattb325

Nice...I wonder if I can hook any of your cars and boats up to a 3d printer  $%Grinno$%

Barroco Hispano

Barroco Hispano

Barroco Hispano

2019 Dodge RAM:

Barroco Hispano

Barroco Hispano

Barroco Hispano

matias93

"Lets be scientists and as such, remember always that the purpose of politics is not freedom, nor authority, nor is any principle of abstract character,
but it is to meet the social needs of man and the development of the society"

— Valentín Letelier, 1895

Barroco Hispano

Barroco Hispano

Barroco Hispano

2012 Mercedes Benz S600:

Barroco Hispano

Barroco Hispano

How do you think I should organize my cars?

Barroco Hispano

Barroco Hispano

This is the reason why I don't release any of my cars or sims...

Sometimes it happens when I move the prop in any direction.

You can download the car here:

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AizKPlOWj9nmfxyD7ZxxC4cAD5c
Barroco Hispano

belfastsocrates

^^

I'm not sure what the problem is but I'm sure someone with more knowledge of these things could assist you. Be a shame to see these linger on your HDD and not benefit from being used in-game.
A unique nation fusing technological prowess and unparalleled grandeur

"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination" - Oscar Wilde

mattb325

Definitely agree with belfastsocrates...these beauties are crying out to be set free  ;D

To explain what you are seeing:

• When you make your 3D Model, the game pastes the image onto a box and the box is what is used in game. This means that you have a semi 3d experience without the lag of true 3d)
    • In addition to pasting the image onto a box, the single image on each plane is further cut up into FSH files, which are effectively stitched together to represent your model at each zoom and rotation (and everytime you change this)
    • Depending on the size of the model, you can have dozens of FSH files or hundreds and the game must stitch these together to make your image appear on the box that the game uses; sometimes these can appear misaligned depending on the zoom/rotation/program. But it isn't your model at fault it's just they way the game is putting the FSH files together. It can vary from machine to machine: some models can display all sorts of issues on one players version of the game, but be perfect on another; it is also dependent on graphics cards in use
    • The Lot editor uses similar graphics to the game, but because of the absence of visual background stuff to distract you, any FSH misalignment often appears worse

I would suggest testing in game, but it certainly isn't the fault of the models/modelling and no one will complain as most people are aware of the graphical issues with this old game.