Menu

LEX File Exchange
EA Support Files
SC4 Wikipedia
Network Addon Mod
Dependencies
Chat
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

October 17, 2021, 05:50:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Show us your... / Re: Show us your...Intersections
« Last post by art128 on Today at 02:32:30 AM »
How did you manage to make that neighbourhood connection functional?

The connection with the arrow is legit and works. The one to the very left is only eye candy. ;)
« Last post by matias93 on Yesterday at 10:26:55 PM »
How did you manage to make that neighbourhood connection functional?

Beautiful little place by the way!
Where can I find this ....? / Filler for the corners of Roundabouts
« Last post by Zeratai on October 15, 2021, 08:02:40 PM »
As title says, I'm looking for filler but not for the center of roundabouts, but for the corners. I remember downloading some of them years ago, but I was unable to find some on the Stex or Lex.

Thanks
« Last post by art128 on October 15, 2021, 12:29:14 AM »
Some time ago I posted a few pictures of interchanges around the ring road of my city. Here's one of them after the area was developed.

Independent LOT Editor Projects / Re: Fantozzi's Lotting Adventures
« Last post by fantozzi on October 13, 2021, 04:27:51 AM »
While I'm slowly recovering my pc I decided to switch from Windows 7 to Windows 10 quite at the day they released windows 11. I'm such a retro guy  :D

So this is much extra work to figure out which of my older software will still run and to discover the new versions got so expensive (monthly cost!) and often they offer a lot of new frippery and still the old bugs/limitations.

But during my researches about necessary and unnecessary new software I stumbled on a huge collection of brushes for GIMP I'd like to share here. On first look some of them may enhance texture work. F. e. if you want to add some extra rust or grunge.

https://www.deviantart.com/search/collections?q=gimp+brushes

It's on devint art so to download those brushes you may have to register there.
Independent BAT (Building Architect Tool) Projects / Re: Art128's BATs
« Last post by noahclem on October 13, 2021, 03:58:02 AM »
Both Tampere station and the related quasi-fictional bat look just outstanding!!! Really looking forward to them  &apls &apls
Independent BAT (Building Architect Tool) Projects / Re: Art128's BATs
« Last post by art128 on October 13, 2021, 02:20:43 AM »
I am selecting Classic/raytraced before any render I do. But sometime I feel like it doesn't take that into account. Is there a way to force it automatically?

Small update, added some lights. On the modeling side I only have left to put the roof junk and some props inside the hall as well as people for the day and night view. Should be ready this week-end I think.

That was it. I had forgotten all about the extra folders of the old NAM, and didn't realize the new one did away with it. Thank you.
I was kind of a lurker many years ago and recently reinstalled Sim City 4 and downloaded the latest NAM. Amazing how far it's come in 8 years. However, I quickly noticed this bug with the railway (see picture), and didn't see anyone else posting about it. I tried removing all non-NAM plugins and the bug still persisted. The bug seems to only affect diagonal railway splits - both with the flex piece and with the click and drag, the result is the same. Doing it the Maxis way (sharper turn) doesn't cause any issues. In the picture (attachment), the left is after placement, the right is the same thing right before placement. Is this a known issue/does it have a fix?

I think the cause is a folder called "z_NAM"

I think you have two conflicting INRULs.

Delete the z_NAM folder, (Or at least remove it from the plugins) and let us know if it fixes the issue.

Post NAM 36 (NAM 37 onwards) this folder is redundant and should be removed from plugins.

-eggman121
Hello,

I was kind of a lurker many years ago and recently reinstalled Sim City 4 and downloaded the latest NAM. Amazing how far it's come in 8 years. However, I quickly noticed this bug with the railway (see picture), and didn't see anyone else posting about it. I tried removing all non-NAM plugins and the bug still persisted. The bug seems to only affect diagonal railway splits - both with the flex piece and with the click and drag, the result is the same. Doing it the Maxis way (sharper turn) doesn't cause any issues. In the picture (attachment), the left is after placement, the right is the same thing right before placement. Is this a known issue/does it have a fix?

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10