• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

BAB / Bitmap Animation Builder

Started by OverPoP, May 31, 2009, 07:43:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HurricaneMod10

I did try to logging in via the LEX'S front page while the login doesn't work to makes the register with very bad data entries, which are loads of errors on this data.

Hopefully they will need to sort thing out to be a fixing on this data with solved problems.

Many thanks,
Tom

HurricaneMod10

Every time I sign in a login page I get multiple times via the LEX's front page and it doesn't work it.

Bad Data Entries.

Tarkus

That would be an account issue.  From the looks of it, you may be trying to use the wrong login for the LEX--note that the LEX and the forum databases are not connected in any way.  I have found an account that is attached to the email you used to register on the forums, and I'll be passing that info along to you via PM in just a moment.

-Alex

HurricaneMod10

Quote from: Tarkus on October 03, 2020, 04:04:57 AM
That would be an account issue.  From the looks of it, you may be trying to use the wrong login for the LEX--note that the LEX and the forum databases are not connected in any way.  I have found an account that is attached to the email you used to register on the forums, and I'll be passing that info along to you via PM in just a moment.

-Alex

Thanks for letting me know about your details. I will PM to you via the LEX page.