• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Kelis | Kelis B.A.T Design |

Started by kelis, April 15, 2010, 03:31:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kelis

Hi, It is an honor to be menber of this team, I want to introduce my bat's  :)

To begin with " Internationales Handelszentrum " Berlin

Real pic ----> http://www.alpine-bau.de/de/sto/berl/hb/schluefgb/schlueftgb06_l352.jpg

in the second place...

Sankt-Hedwigs-Kathedrale - Berlin

Real pic ----> http://i.pbase.com/o6/28/45828/1/70473109.s90NElpX.Berlin20062006NovBerlin013.jpg

Hope you like it  :)
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

joelyboy911

Oh we have another one of these...
...These amazing BATters.

I really like the Internationales Handelszentrum (copy-pasted that one, didn't wanna spell it wrong). It looks like an international building that would look great in any city. Great job and keep it up.
SimCity Aviation Group
I miss you, Adrian

art128

Welcome there, Kelis ! I love what you did with the Kathedrale, excellent job on it.  &apls

Arthur.  :thumbsup:
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Fresh Prince of SC4D

Hey Kelis, cant wait to use your BATs! Looking good, keep going!
Returning from Call of Duty . Must rebuilt what I destroyed....

alj

Kelis, exciting variety of styles that you chose for re-building. Both buildings look very promising. And on a related note: my first thought when I saw the Hedwigs Kathedrale was "There is a major church in Berlin left that has not been BATted yet?"

You might consider to have a second look at the front base of the Handelszentrum. The entrance rotundas you show look underscaled. Maybe they are just placeholders. There are some interesting pictures and stats about the building on emporis.com. You could check that. Among other things, I have found a picture of the entrance area. Bing and Google Maps weren't a help this time.

http://www.emporis.com/application/?nav=image&id=406609

Keep up the good work.

alj

Gilikov1994

Hej Kelis ! Welcome!
I already known you from your MD and like that .. :)
I'm also a newbie in the EBLTeam :)
Your Bat's are great...

Wish you all the best, Giel
Check out my LOT thread, and also the EBLTeam!

==> http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=10509.msg318190#new <==

vester

Have only one thing to say. Try to scale up the textures.

Sciurus

Waow, fantastic!! :o :o
Congrats for the BAT and your entry in the team!! &apls

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

Fabian93

Oh my! The Hedwigskathedrale  &apls &apls and it looks so perfect :)
Together with Debussyman's Königliche Bibliothek we can finally build the Bebelplatz :thumbsup:
Your work is really amazing - I also like the Handelszentrum tower

Keep up the fantastic work and congratulations on joining the EBLT team,
Fabian :)

kelis

Hi all  :)

Thanks for your comments !

joelyboy911 - I also copied and pasted  $%Grinno$% Thanks friend !

art128 - Very Thanks my friend !

Fresh Prince of SC4D - Thanks !

alj - Hi, thanks for your information, The problem is that the building is already exported...
                but I can make an entrance in the different lot ! Thanks my friend !

Gilikov1994 - Thanks friend  :)

vester - Yes, I have got to rescaled ! Thanks my friend !

Sciurus - Thanks my friend ! I Like your MD  :)

Fabian93 - Thanks Fabian, and yes but it is a shame but y lost my region of Berlin  :'(

Well, thanks to aLL, and now, one new pic of Internationales Handelszentrum in the game !

:thumbsup:

.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Koekie01

Looking good! Will you release it? I hope so.  ::)

Koekie

Sciurus

L'atelier d'architecture

Jack Bauer

This building is stunning. You have made an amazing job. I am looking forward new surprises :thumbsup:

kelis

Hi !

The cathedral is in the process,art128 is designing the menu icon.

Internationales Handelszentrum reforming entry and textures !

Okei another project !

Berliner Bauakademie

Entry stairs are not the end, are only a test  :thumbsup:

.                                                                                                                      

Gilikov1994

Well well :) looks pretty good , again great work

- Giel :thumbsup:
Check out my LOT thread, and also the EBLTeam!

==> http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=10509.msg318190#new <==

Sciurus

Just great, I love! &apls

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture

Girafe

Nice start in Berliner Bauakademie  ;)

I really enjoy what you made about berlin and german architecture  :thumbsup:
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

kelis

Thanks for the coments  :thumbsup:

Another pic.

.                                                                                                                      

art128

Excellent BAT there my friend  !

Me encuentro mucho a las texturas !
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

peterycristi

Hola kelis!

Me gusta mucho que estas trabajando en edificios berlineses. Especialmente la Bauakademie es una perla que todavia falta. Y por el momento su reconstrucción es mas que inseguro. Pero esperamos que si un dia este edificio esencial va a complir el schinkelplatz de nuevo.

Tu version me parece bien hasta ahora. Pero todavia hay que trabajar mucho en los detailles. Como la bauakademie tiene la forma de un cubo classico es necessario de trabajar con todas las detailles del original para luego no dar la impression que solamente es una box con texturas pegado por arriva. Seria mejor, que por primero pones las ventanas mas "por dentro", para crear sombra y da a la fachada mas vida. Luego todavia tienes que poner mas detailles sobre las ventanas y la puertas. Seria bien, si reduces un poco el contraste del rojo de la fachada.

De las puertas originales todavia existe una:
Hasta puedes usar este foto para las texturas. Con las puertas das mas cambio a la fachada. Otro consejo es poner los vidrios menos invisible.

aqui ves un poco el color de la fachada original y el grado de detailes:

Una ultima cosa es, que en el centro del techo fue un techo de vidrios:

En general sigues muy bien! Con mucha passión y esperanza voy a ver el progresso en este thread :).

saludos a españa!

Peter

P.S.: ah, antes de que lo olvido, la fachada se divida en ocho pilares, cada una de 5,55 m de largo.
H I S T O R I S C H E S   B E R L I N