• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Kelis | Kelis B.A.T Design |

Started by kelis, April 15, 2010, 03:31:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kelis

Hi mates:

Evillions8 -
Thank friend and Well in this moments I'm trying to create textures for the statue on photoshop !

~ I'll to show you one of my new creations, It is a gate inspired in the Brussels gate.

~ It's also inspired in the Brandenburger gate but Just their Quadrille.

~ This it's a test, Here you can see the gate in the game...Still need it more job and after I'll work
on the Night model. Coming soon it is available in my personal website  :thumbsup:

# Jonathan
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Girafe

Really nice model Kelys  &apls &apls &apls

I am just asking about the size, think it's too big in comparison with the building but I will see  ;)
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Sciurus

It's AMAZING!!! I love it. And the place is also inspired of the Pariser Platz I think... $%Grinno$%

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

gutterclub

looks amazing, really like it. What is the road texture you are using there?

supremec

I'm glad to see an excellent reproduction of this impressive building  &apls  &apls

AMAZING  &apls
Click on the banner to see my BATs

harishna

Getron

Kelis,

Following your working since the beginning.

This is Amazing and fantastic. Impressive building. And seeing it in the 20th Berlin yournal. Just.......... &apls.

Getron

art128

I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

seraf

For me the proportions are a bit distorted  &Thk/( ... But texturing and idea of the BAT are very good   :thumbsup:

strucka

Great job!  &apls It would be awesome if you made those ''paved avenue'' pieces transit enabled and a set of puzzle pieces, so it could be made in to an avenue, that visually ends here in a square, but still allows traffic. It would make a really awesome inner city entrance.

Aaron Graham

Quote from: kelis on May 23, 2011, 09:51:29 AM

Aaron Graham - I mate, I'm Kelistmac in Simtropolis, Do You know that ?
In the NYBT thread exist some pictures of the statue, but Now I will show you a old pic:

My problems are the textures...The base textures, I Can't found a texture for this part, Can you help me ?

I never know that, I'm so glad to know your doing something. :D it's been a while I have been here. :D And soory for beening so late. :P
-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

kelis

It's time to make something for this team...  :thumbsup:
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

art128

Is that the Caja tower? Looks great so far! :)
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

kelis

Hello guys  :thumbsup:

Exactly Arthur !! It is the "Bankia Tower" before called "Torre Caja Madrid" or "Torre Repsol".

I was really impressed by this building, the first time I saw a render of the building I really liked but the most shocking view of this building was in person ( I have to renew my Dutch license in the Netherlands Embassy which is located on "Torre Espacio" located pretty close to this building ) and for that reason I have the opportunity to see this building often and I always wanted to do my own version, so let's see what Happen with it.

( It was Taken by me in the last visit )

- If you want to read more about this building you can check a look in the next link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuatro_Torres_Business_Area
.                                                                                                                      

eugenelavery

Awesome! Any HK BATs in the pipeline?

vortext

Nice start!  :thumbsup:

Do you have plans to make the other three as well? On a clear day you can see these four towers from my sisters house in Colmenar Viejo.  :)
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

kelis

Hello to all:

Just small progress during these days, is still in progress but very slowly ... I'm afraid of the roof and textures ... 

eugenelavery - Yes of course, indeed I have some project in course right now  :thumbsup:

vortext - I really would like to make all towers, but step by step... ;D are you from Spain my friend ?

Greetings
.                                                                                                                      

vester

RED... ?

Sorry just kidding. 

Looooking good !