• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Shinkansen JR0 train automata for HSR/BTM

Started by Skimbo, July 31, 2010, 10:37:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skimbo

I searched for several weeks and found none, than I asked at SC4d some days ago - nobody replied. So I make a request on it.

Would someone please make a shinkansen JR0 skin for HSR/BTM? Eventually a prop for trainyards too?
It's a peace of history - the first bullet train ever.

Here are some pics:

Pic 1 - 2 - 3 - 4

Thanks.

The Dragon Island Cities journal at SC4Devotion

For a Dragon Islands video click here

k808j

You may want to ask this question in the Japanese forum. I believe one of the Hide and Seek website have that.

L i s t e n  T o  O u r  F a m o u s  T h e m e
http://www.supload.com/listen?s=PVfnXk">We Are Borg

Skimbo

I've searched there as well(Hide and seek, than through every one on the list of japaneese sites at SC4d. At Simcity.cn, whre they have alota lists too.) Found the JR500 but not the JR0

EDIT: Request can be closed, I've found one.

kelis

Hello my friend !

I need help with the bullet train, can you help me ?
I need the same train, can you pastme the link ?

where I can find it?

I remember seeing a topic about this in simcity.cn

Thanks my friend.
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

H2Odk

I found a link on this page a few days ago, I have not installed it yet so I can not tell if it works.

Skimbo

Just search for SMTfrank @ Simcity.cn, he's the guy who has made it ;)

kelis

H2Odk: Thanks for the reply, but the link not work.

Skimbo: Thanks a lot my friend, I found the Shinkansen and other interesting trains  ;)

.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||