• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Under-Bridge street pieces

Started by claydog, September 03, 2010, 01:36:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

claydog

Hello, can anyone kindly point me in the direction of the under-bridge street pieces?
I remember seeing something like this several years ago on the stex, but have not seen it since, so I don't know if it even exists anymore  &mmm
I think it was just overhanging street textures that you could plop beside/under a highway bridge to (at least visually) extend a street or road under any high bridge.
Any help would be much appreciated  :thumbsup:
....also, does anyone know if such a thing exists to run a railroad under a highway bridge (functional or not)???

Thanks, again

TiFlo

Those are the ones I use, I find them far better than the set from the STEX. Lots of good stuff in there. Street, road, avenue, OWR, rail, grass, pedmalls, you name it. And Make sure you download both under bridge sets.

:)

claydog

Wow! Thank You very much  &apls

... and you even provided more than I was looking for!

...I Love this site  :thumbsup:

TiFlo

BigSlark

These seem to be gone, is there any way the creator could be contacted about hosting them on the LEX?

Cheers,
Kevin

timmydollar

Quote from: BigSlark on February 11, 2011, 03:48:41 PM
These seem to be gone, is there any way the creator could be contacted about hosting them on the LEX?

Cheers,
Kevin

I think you might be mistaken, as I just downloaded these from the provided link not 5 minutes ago.