• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Apocalypse tank!

Started by Terring7, December 23, 2010, 12:55:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Terring7

Hello :)

To be honest, the Maxis tank is very boring. So i have a little idea. How about replacing this, with the legendary Apocalypse Tank? :thumbsup:

"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

cubby420

Damn! Now I'm gonna have to play some Red Alert 2 while wasting away my holiday time off.

WC_EEND

RIP Adrian (adroman), you were a great friend

My LOT thread                                    

SCAG BAe146/Avro RJ Project

mightygoose

the overlord was a rip off of the apocalypse which was a rip off of the mammoth tank.
NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

TiFlo

Quote from: mightygoose on December 23, 2010, 01:33:06 PM
the overlord was a rip off of the apocalypse which was a rip off of the mammoth tank.
Amen.

Terring7

The Apocalypse Tank can destroy both land and air units, while the Overlord Tank should upgrade first with a gatling gun or a bunker full with rocket launchers. The Mammoth look very mean, but a little too boxy.

"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

mightygoose

no the first mammoth tank was GDI unit in tiberium dawn, original C&C not red alert lol

cubby420

Yes indeed mightygoose. Anybody remember when the Tiberium universe jumped the shark with this ridiculousness?

The Mammoth MK II...seriously...what?

mightygoose

tiberium sun i would say is probably the best command and conquer game ever made, it had a serious storyline and was bloody hard.

cubby420

Without doubt. Tiberian Sun was great and maybe the best. Firestorm (the final GDI mission for the uninitiated) drove me insane with rage trying to beat the clock. Stands as the only time I've ever done something so stupid as throw a mouse  ::)

But still...they ruined the Mammoth...not cool man, not cool...

MandelSoft

Lurk mode: ACTIVE

Lowkee33

Not too sure how automata work, but the Tank looks to be TGI: 0x7ab550e44 0x1abe87d, 0x2a6651fc