• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Did you say Mayor Mod seasonal ploppables ?

Started by Badsim, January 07, 2011, 02:51:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Badsim

A revolution has started at 3RR a few months ago , d'you remember it ?  ()what()

Well , that's too late to run away and dissapear like rats in your burrows , it's coming  ! $%Grinno$%

Game being on pause on the first of September ;

OK , the scene is done , now we can unleash Cheetah ....

Autumn :

Winter :

Spring & summer ( for the blooming of Narcissus/Daffodils) :

Comeback to autumn ...

But , wait just a minute .... maybe do you prefer snowy than bare winter versions ? ... alright , it works the same way :

True heroes of that adventure are David ( Mr. Dedgren) , Carl ( Mr. Lowkee33 ) for the complex Modding , Antoine (Mr. Girafe) and another David (Mr. Orange_o_ ) for the generous Models ... SC4 going to be once more and for ever transfigured , each of us have to thank you both a million .

&apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls

For my concern , there's no word to describe my excitation to have had the luck to experiment that "Absolute time control" ... &hlp

It's not coming , it's there .

Cédric.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

Andreas

One word: Awesome!  &apls

EDITAndreas, you and our great friends jeroni, Vil, and Brian (c.p.) played a key role in this happening, too. -dedgren
Andreas

jeronij

Finally it works ¡¡¡  :D  :D  :D ¡¡¡

These are most excellent news Cedric  :thumbsup: The pursued objective has been completed after soooo long time  :o  ::) ¡¡¡ Thanks to all the members involved in this. The community owe you a big one  ;)  :D  :D
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

Nardo69

Oh boy. 

()sad()

Oh. My. Gawd! 

What a mess. 

What a disaster. 

A pure catastrophe. The end of the world ...

It seems I have to replant at least 100.000.000 non-seasonal trees ...  /wrrd%&

Great work guys!  :thumbsup:

JBSimio

:thumbsup: &apls &apls &apls &apls :thumbsup:

Words fail me, and that doesn't even come close to how I feel about this one... but it will have to do.  This is great stuff!

JB

Never trust a god who grins all the time and wears a top hat, that's my motto.  -Terry Pratchett

It's from JBSimio.  Need we say more?  -BadgerBoy of SC4 Devotion

Zacharuno

Oh snap. That's pretty darn amazing. I love how they have snow when plopped on snow!

ecoba

Absolutely amazing !  :o

Fabulous work, this is a great innovation and will be a lovely addition (and of course we have to replant trees, but that's no issue  :D)

Ethan

Battlecat

Amazing.  Simply and purely amazing.  I didn't actually think this would be possible to achieve from everything I heard about how timing worked in SC4.

&apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls &apls

You should all be proud of this!

It's a shame I don't think I can face replanting 8 tiles worth of trees.  But this will make for nice scenes in future tiles! 

MR.Y

have fun Nardo...I'm lucky that I don't had plopp trees till today...

Lowkee33

Thanks all.   These wont interfere with your tree controller.

...But they would if you told them too  ;)

io_bg

Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

WC_EEND

Quote from: io_bg on January 07, 2011, 04:31:04 PM
I hope we'll see these released soon :D

And, I'll second that  :P
Seriously though, great work from everyone involved &apls

PS for my fellow MetEENDo69 entity member: have fun replacing all those trees  :P
RIP Adrian (adroman), you were a great friend

My LOT thread                                    

SCAG BAe146/Avro RJ Project

Girafe

Yes we did  &apls &apls &apls &apls

thanks to every people who participate to this program: modders, batters and others  :thumbsup:

thanks for putting this on the highlights Cédric  ;)

hope we will continue with new items  :)
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

noahclem

Wow, simply beautiful!  &apls &apls &apls   Still wrapping my mind around this one and its possibilities ;)

serebii666

Oh My God!! This is unbelievable! Bravo! &apls &apls
All I can say is I want NEED this!!

Great Job guys! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
"If Kyle has 3 apples and is shorter that John who has 7 and if John is taller than Jenny who just graduated from Harvard, how old is Karen?"

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

mightygoose

ive been following the developement of these for some time, great to see they are nearly release ready.
NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

dedgren

I know I have died and gone to heaven, because that's the only place I ever expected to see this particular dream come true.

Thank you to all who have worked so hard and long seeking one of the game's holy grails.  K-points all around.

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

CSGdesign

Awesome contribution to the community's custom content arsenal!
Really impressive.

nbvc

threestooges

Quote from: Nardo69 on January 07, 2011, 03:32:02 PMIt seems I have to replant at least 100.000.000 non-seasonal trees
And each one will be worth it.

Great work on this, and that doesn't even begin to describe it. Thanks.
-Matt