• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Aaron Graham's BATs

Started by Aaron Graham, February 28, 2011, 01:11:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aaron Graham

Jack_wilds- Thank you!!!!

peter007- Thank you, I have export both dark night and Maxis night models.

supremec- Thank you, so sad you can't use them in your european cities. :(

DaveN- Thank you, , so sad you can't use them in your european cities. :(

Hogan Apartments

Here's an update, this is an in game image, I know a lot of you guys has been waiting for this day. :D

I need to find some good trees to put in front of the building, so anyone will to help come help me out on finding some 3ds Max trees props. :D

-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

metarvo

It looks good, Aaron!  I don't know of too many W2W residential buildings of this height out there, so this will fill a new niche in the game.  I like the way you have made the windows interesting and varied.  Some are closed, and some are open, and I feel like I can actually see what's going on in some of the units. :8

:thumbsup:
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

Girafe

Good building, the flora is nice too  &apls &apls
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

seraf

You get better and better with your buildings, especially Park Towers Apartments looks very promising  :thumbsup: (maybe you could think about some ornamental version of it? :D)
I'm really impressed by your roofjunk, it makes your roofs look very realistic and nice  :)

supremec

Quote from: Aaron Graham on May 07, 2011, 08:01:09 AM
so sad you can't use them in your european cities. :(

just some pictures of your BATs is enough for me, so much it is nice  &apls  &apls
Click on the banner to see my BATs

Aaron Graham

metarvo- Thank you, I just used a city over view image as my window and I fix it up in photoshop.

Girafe- Thank you, I would love to request some trees from you, have you seen the tree in New York City that are in front of the building and there close to the road, I would love it if you can make them, so I can use those props to go in front of my bat, just to add som life ness to it, I'm sure you know what I mean.

seraf- Thank you, I just hope I can get the Park Towers apartments finish soon.

supremec- Thank you!!!!

Hogan Apartments

Here goes the Hogan Apartments again, I have scled it so it can look right, yes I have change the way I lot my bats, the model should not be 1.6m from the road, and the canopy should not extend beyond 1.6 ouf the lot, if you want it to like great next to NAM Team one way roads. anything else I need to know guys, please tell me now, I do not want someone to say something is not right on the day I upload the Hogan Apartments.

-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

supremec

It is well encrusted with the others, very good  :thumbsup:

Aaron Graham

supremec- Thank you, I'm trying my best to make them perfect, they should have been finished a long time ago. :D

I have decided maybe it's not a cool idea to use the glare on my buildings, scense it's not a glass building, most glass high rise may just have a glare and plus, I'm not getting much help on the glare the building should have been finished a week or two  weeks ago, I have way to many building to look after. D Oh,  yea I have changed the night texture on the windows, thaey had to look better, I was not feeling them. :P

NYBT Kingsbridge Apartments With Glare

NYBT Kingsbridge Apartments Without Glare

supremec

personally I don't see from difference between the 2 versions in maxislite version  :D But the darknite version with glare is awesome  &apls &apls

Aaron Graham

supremec- Thank you, I know theres not much of a difference. :P

Ok, guys bat to GMAX, I hope you do remember this building, I just clone it again and put them beside each other, I hope you do not mined. :P Oh, yea I forgot ot say, I need a name for this building, something bridge. :P

NYBT Kingsbridge Apartments

Here's the In game image og the Kingbridge Apartments. :D

Aaron Graham

Graham Apartments

Here's an update, I have scaled the building so that it will be 1.6m from the road, and the canopy will extend 1.6m off the lot, so it should work well with the NAM 3 lane single tile roads. :D I hope the bricks look good to you guys because I did not change it from what it looked in GMAX. :P

South

West

Update

NYBT Park Towers Apartments

Here's a look of what I have done, Not much change but, I'm going to try to get some work to it. The Park Towers Apartments is one object right now, the only thing that's not made in with the building is the stair rails, roof junk the pink thing on the roof, thats going to be the concrete, the trees and the parking signs. How I got differnet colors on the one object, I used the Mult/sub-object.

I was playing around with the textures, do you guys like the wall textures or I need to fix it, and another thing is the window texture good or I need to fix them, I keep thinking I need to fix them a lot more for this type of building. &mmm

Beekman Hotel Tower

Ok, not much is changing on this building do to working on others buildings and new buildings, the details on the first floor and the upper flor of the building are kind of tough, but I must not quit. :noway: I will take longer to finish but I must not wuit on this building, i have made it in GMAX and I thought it was cool to sart over in 3ds MAx. :D

Jack_wilds

really really neat stuff...  :thumbsup:

like the brick on the AG apartments as it appears better here... and the textures on the Park Towers appears to be on track and in-kind to the structure type/ period...

Aaron Graham

Jack_wilds- Thank you!! I glad you like the textures, I just wanted to know if I needed to change any thing, Jasoncw says I need more red to I tried to fix it up the best way I can.

Graham Apartments

Here it go again, I have fix the color on the brick and the stone the best I can, I hope you guys still like it. :D

peter007

That's magnificent.
Great building.

-Ernst

Getron

Like Peter007 comment before:

&apls "That's magnificent."  &apls

A piece of art  &apls

Getron

io_bg

All these look fantastic, especially the latest version of the Graham apartments. Great job &apls
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

supremec

Awesome, the details are awesome  &apls  &apls, very good work :thumbsup:

Aaron Graham

peter007- Thank you!!!!!

Getron- Thank you!!!!!

io_bg- Thank you, and in the picture with the Empire State Building that was in the pictures compation I seen the Graham Apartments in the background. ()stsfd()

supremec- Thank you!!!!!

NYBT No Name

As you can see this building does not have a name, I will be happy if you help me on a name, if you don't mined, I like naming the building after near by roads, rivers, parks, and locations like nighborhoods, Almost how most battles get there names. :D

The building is using the smae textures as the Bainbridge Row, I did that so I do not have to show a grey building in this render and plus to give you a feeling of waht the building is going to be like. :D

If your wondering why I have not uploaded any of my bats on the STEX, I'm waiting on Gwail to finish the NYBT queries and I need some good looking trees to go in front of the Graham and Hogan Apartments, but the Graham Apartments have not been exported, on the NYBT Bainbridge, NYBT Kingsbridge, and the Hogan Apartments have been exported out of 3ds Max. :)

SimNation

Love the work you have done so far on the brick apartment building.Happy to see that you are also applying attention to the windows by giving them real depth instead of simply going to put painted windows on.Gonna make the night lighting look pretty sweet.

metarvo

Good work, Aaron.  :thumbsup: The brick textures match this building well, and the fire escape stairs add a nice little touch.
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.