• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Aaron Graham's BATs

Started by Aaron Graham, February 28, 2011, 01:11:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

delija21

Great work as allways. Really nice rooftexture on the row02

Red Star Production is now on FACEBOOK

supremec

Just really awesome  &apls  &apls A small sc4 render, please?  $%Grinno$%
Click on the banner to see my BATs

Aaron Graham

snakee8- Thank you!!! :D

Sciurus- Thank you!!! :D

kelis- Thank you, team mate. :D

delija21- Thank you!!!! :D

supremec- Thank you, Sorry for the large image. :)

Once again thank you, I think I still need to put some more work on them, things are not 90% yet. :D

NYBT Concord Arms

Here's a small update not much I having a hard time with the details, and right lately my work has been moving slow. Every time I look on google maps I see a building I want to recreate, it's like a drug I have to make something new when I'm in the middle of a project, lets hope I do not take it to far, because I just could explode. :D

The building is located here. Click
-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

Girafe

hehe, a future nice addition to a sublim collection  ::)
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Tomas Neto

supremec

Quote from: Aaron Graham on August 10, 2011, 03:16:04 PM
supremec- Sorry for the large image. :)
Maybe I badly expressed myself  :D I just wanted a SC4 render not a 3ds max render  $%Grinno$%

You making good work :thumbsup: Keep it up  ::)

Aaron Graham

Girafe- Thank you!!!! :D

Buzzit- Thank you!!!! :D

Tomas Neto- Thank you!!! :D

supremec- Thank you, and sorry again here's another 3ds max render. :P

Timpson Pl Row

This look like this will be the last pictures before export, I think there finished. :D

Timpson Pl Row01

Timpson Pl Row02

Timpson Pl Row03

-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

supremec

That's an awesome work  &apls  &apls The 3ds max renders are very realistic  :o
For me BATs are finished  :thumbsup:

art128

The perspective renders are really wonderful! Such as the SC4views one! I really love the night lights.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Sciurus

Still an amzing work you do! &apls

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

kelis

WOW Aaron you are doing a very great job for the NYBT !
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

snakee8

Aaron Graham

supremec- Thank you!!!

art128- Thank you!!!

Sciurus- Thank you!!!

Buzzit- Thank you!!!

kelis- Thank you, I hope you come back an make something for the team!!!

snakee8- Thank you!!!!

I have update somethings on the Timpson Pl Row, it's over at ST.

http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/topic/38653-aaron-grahams-nybt-residential-thread/page__st__360

Aaron Graham

I'm still working on the exporting issuse with the Timpson Pl Row I pray I can make it 100%. :)

NYBT Park Towers Apartments

Here's the Park Towers again, I have a question I have made some chairs and tables for the terrace, should I add the tables or what, it seems there's not enough of room up there to even wiggle around.
:)

Frex_Ceafus

you always amaze me Aaron, great work  :thumbsup:  &apls

Sciurus

Waow, just amazing! &apls &apls

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

AlexandrosB13

Hey! Glad to you here :)

As always, great work. I see you jumped to max2012, thats good, max2012 has not so many problems as max2011.

Buzzit

wow! those little details like the table and the chairs are just fantastic!
makes it look even more realistic!  ;D