• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Aaron Graham's BATs

Started by Aaron Graham, February 28, 2011, 01:11:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

supremec

Nice BAT!! I really want to make an american city with yours (and others) beautiful models  &apls  &apls  &apls
Click on the banner to see my BATs

Aaron Graham

supremec- You should make an American city, and thank you for the comment friend. :D

Franklin Apartments

A small update, I think the gradient in the canopy is not working good for me right now. :)

-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

Girafe

looks good as always :)

work on thextures is top notch
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Aaron Graham

Girafe- Thank you, I am still working on the textures. :)

Hogan Apartments

It just may make it on the STEX and the LEX. :O

-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

io_bg

Great, can't wait :thumbsup: The Franklin apartments are shaping up nicely, too!
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

RickD

My name is Raphael.
Visit my MD: Empire Bay (My old MD: Santa Barbara County)

Aaron Graham

io_bg- Thank you!!!

RickD- Thank you!!!

Franklin Apartments

What next still work on the textures or move on to the night lights and post what it looks like and then export?? The sooner the better. :D

I'm still think on re-sizing the bricks. What do you guys think?

Hogan Apartments

I might as well show this off.

Maxis Nite model in Dark Nite. :P

Aaron Graham

NYBT Tapscott Houses Updated

STEX

LEX

Delete the NYBT Tapscott Houses folder if your going to download the update then install it, it should be here, \Documents\SimCity 4\Plugins\NYBT\Aaron Graham

Aaron Graham

Franklin Apartments

Ok, here's a bunch of render images, so enjoy, I will do what Madhatter106 and a few others may have said, i will try to get the concrete to look a little dirty. :D

I'm not going to let long renders go to waste, here's another one of my show offs, it's not the best. :D

Sciurus

Excellent my friend, excellent! I sometimes stop by there without posting, but I always think the same thing: you give a great job on your buildings!! &apls

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

supremec

That is beautifull work!! Textures are awesome  :thumbsup:

Quote from: Aaron Graham on December 04, 2011, 02:04:49 PM
supremec- You should make an American city, and thank you for the comment friend. :D

Yes, I will make one, but when?  :D
Click on the banner to see my BATs

art128

This is looking really sweet, Aaron!
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Aaron Graham

Sciurus- Thank you! :)

supremec- Thank you! :)

art128- Thank you! :)

Franklin Apartments

Does the concrete texture looks better, I think I'm really to export. :D

Girafe

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

seraf

The only thing that I think can be added to this great building is adress or name of the building on the marquee, it would be in very New Yorkish manner  ;D And I want to ask what happened to Rustication in upper part of the building?

Jack_wilds

I like it... :thumbsup: tweaking never ends, ??? so it ought to called 'good' sometime soon, right?  ::)

Aaron Graham

Girafe- Thank you!!! :D

seraf- Thank you, I do not want Rustication on this building, maybe the next building I make can. :D

Jack_wilds- Thank you!!! :D

Franklin Apartments

Here's an in game image of the building. :D

art128

I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

divadarya

Can't wait to download it and include it in my project :)

Aaron Graham

art128- Thank you!! :D

divadarya- It will be coming soon. :D

NYBT Wellesley Apartments

Small update, I'm almost finished with the modeling with this building. :D