• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Aaron Graham's BATs

Started by Aaron Graham, February 28, 2011, 01:11:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

snakee8

Aaron Graham

cmdp123789- Thank you!!! :D
gn_leugim- Awwww.:( Thank you!!!!! :D

Girafe- Your welcome. :P

snakee8- Thank you!!! :D

NYBT Hattan House

Here's what the variation could look like. The red model is the color of the real life building, the other three are the same textures used on the Worthington Apartments, all they may need is a hue and or brightness change. What do you think? :)

I have some store names thanks from the help of mandelsoft, glenni, and suzaku.

Store names:

café Chez Martin

Casper's Comics

Chaplin Hairstyling

Liberty Tax

Reading Books & Office Supplies

Digital-7 Electronics

Kodak

Chef Joe's Burgers

Dirk & Ian Lawyers

Glenwood Travels

Su Yu and Run Lawyers

Soon Fatt Chinese Takeaway

-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

Jack_wilds

awesome is about all I can say  :thumbsup: ... also like the array of shop names... but if I can venture another one  ::) : "Jim's Hobby Shop" or "Jim's Barber & Shave" or "Jim's repair & pawn"  ()stsfd() ... looking forward to its release via the stex...

io_bg

Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

jmyers2043

Here is a store name. I took this picture when I was in Paris this past summer ...

- Jim

Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)

Aaron Graham

I hope everyone say safe in the in the North East US, in Hurricane Sandy. :D

io_bg- Thank you!!! :D

jmyers2043 & Jack_wilds- Thank you for the store names, I have so many store names now, some will have to be used and another building I make with commercial in the ground floors. :D

NYBT 915 West End Avenue

Here's an update on the building, i have to work on the roof entrance, roof junk, and the facade objects, and facade is going to be some work, I hope I can finish fast. :D

-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

FrankU

Johnson, Graham, Moore and Van der Rohe Architects

Williams, Faulkner, Willaims and Williams Lawyers and Solicitors

Joe's Garage (owner: F. Zappa)

Your work is always great! Constant high quality, great detail.

tag_one

Bounces up and down!! I love the Hattan Houses <3

mrbisonm

Quote from: tag_one on November 01, 2012, 01:49:46 PM
Bounces up and down!! I love the Hattan Houses <3

???  lol....I can just imagine you bouncing up 'n down in front of your computer.

....Uploading the MFP 1.... (.........Finishing the MFP1)

Aaron Graham

FrankU- Thank you, my details is not that good, I'm still learning how to work with the details, I think if I can master that then I can me a master at this. It's going to take some time. :)

tag_one- Thank you so much!!!! :D

mrbisonm- Lol!!! :)

NYBT 915 West End Avenue

Here's a little more work on 915 West End Avenue, this building is taking a little time, I hope the details are good, enough for you guys, there are some things I still have to fix. Once I can finish the facade designs, then I can work on the roof and then texturing. :D

Aaron Graham

marcszar- Thank you, I do not live in New York, I live in North Carolina so I'm okay. Thank you again for those store names that will really help on future building I make with shops on the ground floor. :D

My details is okay, there are not as good as yours. I'm trying to get up there where you are. :D

Hattan House

Okay, I have made the other versions for the building, now all I have to do is work on the night lights for the other two versions of the building and that will not take long, so I'm almost finished. I hope your ready to mod the building T Wrecks. :D

Here are the names of the stores for each of the Hattan House versions from the left front side of the building to the right side. Big thank again to Mandelsoft, Glenni, Jmyers2043, Jack_wilds, and Suzaku. :D

Red Model

Starbucks Caffee, Hanttan Cleaners, and Jam Paper & Envelope

White Model

Cafe Chez Martin, Casper Comics, and Readings Books & Office Supplies

Tan Model

Chef Joe's Burger, Jim's Repair & Pawn, and Paris Fried Chicken

Light Brown Model

Digital-7 Electronics, Glenwood Travels ,and Walgreens

noahclem

These buildings are looking awesome  &apls  I love the attention to detail and all the storefronts and names  :thumbsup:

Swordmaster

Can definitely see this popping up somewhere in PSC. . . Great work!

Cheers
Willy

art128

I like the shops names!

And of course I LOVE your modeling job, perfect!
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

sunv123

Hmmm, i really like all of them, but the brick one strikes me the most  :)

Hey, Casper's comics?  :D Love the store names  :thumbsup:
Provo, a city apart Updated July 4.

Aaron Graham

noahclem- Thank you, store fronts what make this building come to life. :)

Swordmaster- Thank you!!!! :D

art128- Thank you!!!!! :D

sunv123- Thank you!!!! :D

NYBT 915 West End Avenue

Here's another update I think it's getting close to being finished, I still need to work on the roof, brick and glass textures and add night lights and ac units in the windows. After that I can do variations. :D

gn_leugim

wonderfull :) but ain't the roof ground texture too clean and uniform?

Jack_wilds

Girafe

Looks good but the roof texture (seems to be gravel is strangeand could be better IMHO)

The rest is nice  ;)
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Aaron Graham

Jack_wilds- Thank you!!!!! :thumbu

Girafe& gn_leugim- Thank you, but remember I did said the textures need some work in the post. :P I am a king at making a roof texture, it will not look that easy. :D

NYBT 915 West End Avenue

Still more work to do, I may need to tweek the main brick textures a bit, there are the same textures from the Worthington Apartments. Right now I'm still working on the inputs of the ac units in the windows. I hope I can finish that fast but remember I will have to add the night lights and ac units three more times for the variation of the building. To much for a regular batter, but i'm not a regular. :D

Here's a look what the variations could look like, there are using the same texture as the Worthington Apartments, but I can change them a bit. I have notice that it getting to the time I will be using the same bricks over and over again, there is but so many things you can do with the same brick colors. :D

Here's the texture and the template for the 915 West End Avenue, I have been using uwv unwrapping for my roofs sense the Franklin Apartments. :)

If you place the template over the texture and filter it in a way the green lines only show you will see how I have the areas near the wall darken. Mybe you guys can come of with another variations for the roof, I do like the idea of a white looking roof. If you was to paste it over and over on the dark roof texture it can be a white look roof. :D

The door you see in the upper right hand corner is the roof access buildings doors and the basement doors. All the doors use that same texture, if you wanted to add another door you can place it next to the one I have in the image and make it the same size. :D