• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Aaron Graham's BATs

Started by Aaron Graham, February 28, 2011, 01:11:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aaron Graham

Thank you guys!!!

NYBT 201 E. 19 Street

Here's an update on the white version of the building, thank you Jack_wilds for the names. On this version the only store I have named was Kelly's Country Soul Food. Here's the list of stores on this model aka the white building. :D

Angel's Christian Bookstore

Sims Dentalworks

Tom's Corner Barber Plus

All Feet shoe store

Al's All Appliances

Kelly's Country Soul Food

I have the terraces in place and have added the doors for the terrace entrance. I have changed size of the terrace is a little different from the floor plan, I did this because I want the windows to be seen that's near the terrace. I'm going to added a little more junk on the terrace so it's still needs work, another thing the store glass is not final, it's just a place holder till I UVW Unwrap them. :D

-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

Swordmaster

Shame on you Aaron. Making life so tough for the hard-working people at Maxis. No competition possible, even from professionals.

Cheers
Willy

metarvo

This is beautiful!  :)  I like these buildings with storefronts so much.  You're not going commercial on us, are you? lol ;D

:thumbsup:
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

noahclem

Another beauty  &apls  Can't wait to see these in NORO. Any chance I can get a storefront sometime with my hedgehog logo saying "Bar & Cafe" ?

gn_leugim

Aaron Graham

Swordmaster- Thank you for saying that you make a prod person inside. One thing about Maxis they I think will not spend months on one building, yet make one building into four buildings. :D

metarvo- Thank you, I'm not going commercial on you guys. :P

noahclem- I have used you logo on one of my buildings, I should show you the render. :D

gn_leugim- Thank you!!! :D

NYBT 237 3rd Avenue

Another update to the skinny thing. I'm am so happy to see the finish line on the horizon, I have worked on the night lights on this building and I just may post again today.

In the render below you can see four buildings with different texture of bricks and the stores are different on each model. The fourth model has a back render for you to see if I need to change anything, so enjoy guys. :D

The stores on the first floors of each building are....

Model 1: Paddy Maguire's Aie House

Model 2: Urban Hatz

Model 3: Home Of Hamburgers

Model 4: Pool Table Alley

NYBT 201 E. 19th Street Variation 4

Okay this is an old update, I have posted on Simtropolis but not here. I have worked on the other version of the building, On the model I will need to work on the lights on the balconies, I want to make some of the light on them a little darker that others, I also will have to work on the store glass, it's the same one for version 3. another thing I will need to work on is the terraces chairs and bushes,  I will need to move them round to look different from each version. I still will have to work on the night lights for the other buildings that's variation 1, 2  and 3. I have a lot to do plus It's time to plan for a new building.

Here's a image of the 201 E. 19 Street next to 237 3rd Avenue and 30 E. 81 Street. :D

-Simcity4fan12/Sgt Pepper -Kryptowhite -Jumpthefence -beutelschlurf -Hanson784 -Gwail -Don Miguel -Seraf -Kelistmac -Glenni -Aaron Graham -Vlasky -PBGV103 -Darknono35 -Evillions -lucky7- Parisian- Jackreid -GuerrilaWarfare -Sim Fox -un1 -Heblem -AlexandrosB13 -Anotn -SimHoTToDDy

Aaron Graham

Sorry to double post but not comments.

NYBT 365 West End Avenue

Here's a small update on the West End Avenue apartment. I have added some of the facade details to the building but there's more to get done on it. :D

rooker1

Fantastic work!!!
I love the fact that you do different shades of textures for your models.  Makes it seem like we are good a better deal.
I also can't wait to see these in NORO.

Robin
Call me Robin, please.

gn_leugim

when I see this all I can think is "why you no make euro???"  :P

Aaron Graham

rooker1- Thank you!!! :D

gn_leugim- I love New York City, that's why. :D

NYBT 201 E. 19th Street Variation 2

Okay, guys here's another update on another version to my building. I have a CVS/pharmacy on the first floor, so if you need some medicine you can stop by here to get it. :D I still have to work on the night windows to this building. :D

Simcoug

Awesome! Have I mentioned how much I like your textures?   :thumbsup:

noahclem

Excellent work again  &apls  I agree with Robin, I can't wait to see these in NORO. And yes, I'd love to see the render with my business logo  ;D

Aaron Graham

Simcoug- Thank you!!! :D

noahclem- Thank you, I hope you can se the logo now. :D

NYBT 201 E. 19th Street

Okay guys this looks like this is the last post to this building, there's not much to change if I need to. :)

Another closeup view of the shops. :D

Do not worry about the balcony furniture on the 3rd and 4th versions, I will move them around. :D

noahclem

Just sublime  &apls &apls  I love version 3  ;D

gn_leugim

Swordmaster

Awesome, I know that hedgehog from somewhere :thumbsup:

Cheers
Willy

rooker1

Call me Robin, please.

FrankU

Aaron Graham

noahclem- Thank you, you love the white building. :P

gn_leugim- Thank you!!! :D

Swordmaster- Lol!!! :D

rooker1- Thank you!!! :D

FrankU- Thank you!!! :D

FrankU- Thank you!!! :D

NYBT 201 E. 19th Street

Here's a in game view of the building I still have to export the maxis night and dark night. I think it can be a good idea to have the NYBT team to test the building to see if it will grow in the game. :D

As you can see in the other zoom, I just finihsed modding Darknono's building and should be ready for the public soon :D

Simcoug

stunning work Aaron - all the little shop variations on the ground floor add a ton of character.  These definitely have a NY feel, but they will also working in any urban setting.