• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

VIP - Orange's Nest

Started by Orange_o_, October 30, 2011, 05:56:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Girafe

hehe, looks good my small guinea fowl  &apls &apls
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Lior

Nice BAT,I liked its architeture!

estuary

&apls, dude, nice job on this, that hard work really paid off I bet...

harris14

I hope you don't mind me asking how you made your soil texture for the roof. I want to make a good texture for a building I am making. great job on it also it looks very nice :D

Orange_o_

Thank you guys,

Harris, my roof has not convinced everyone, but I do not despair.  :D

I could tell you how I do it with photoshop, but it would be difficult and without guaranteed results. So I preferred a remake, which is used as.

You can download the 3dsmax material and the Gmax textures on the STEX

Good game.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °  

Evillions8

calibanX

Awesome building here. I'll be downloading. Not enough of this kind of work out there.

Geoff
Where City and Country Flow Together

Sciurus

What can I say appart from: excellent?! &apls

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

Orange_o_

Thank's

Here is a brief overview of a pack of Aesculus seasonal.

click to enlarge

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °  

FrankU

Badsim

Aesculus/Chesnuts ... what a (good) surprise !  &apls I've tested them right now in game , and the blooming livery is absolutely gorgeous ! On the other hand , the autumnal livery is too ... orange  ;D ... I would have prefered  something more « rusty » like Girafe did with his Oaks .

Speaking about Girafe , who was also working about Chesnuts , it seems that it's smelling here like a  roasted Guinea Fowl flavor !  $%Grinno$%

That said , I can see a lot of progresses since your last trees so ,  If you need suggestions , I'm still waiting for (HD) Platanus , Fagus & and most of all  Fraximus which are , with pines , almost the only trees to grow on high and harsh plateau(s)(?) like Aubrac ....  ;D

Cédric.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

Orange_o_

More "rusty", ... sorry but the color is blazing aesculus early fall, and if it is tarnished As I preferred to pick the best part.
Moreover, it is a request from the community to bring some diversity to the colors of plants.

Girafe will make us also made ​​beautiful with plants less dull.

I will study your application to plants of the Aubrac.

Orange_o_

And a large Fagus for the gentleman of the table 12!

Incidentally for those who have not seen, Aesculus are available on the STEX pending LEX ...

Girafe

Fagus yourself  ;D

Looks good, I like this mossy texture on the trunk :)
You stay a little bit too staturated for me but it's a question of taste.

Anyway looks top  :thumbsup:
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Sciurus

L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

Badsim

Thank you sir !  ;D

T'aurais pithêtre pas dû me montrer que tu pouvais me pondre un hêtre en moins de 24 H ... remarque , à un H prés , ça prend 5 mn ... $%Grinno$%

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

noahclem

The Fagus looks very promising  &apls  You've been busy lately!

Kergelen

Links to SC4 websites

Orange_o_

thank's friends,

and the number two :

Girafe

This second tree looks good too :)
The Floraler